[ross]...pray to God I look my killa in his eyes [/ross]

This is disturbing to watch if you've never been exposed to it before but so would many of the things we do routinely.

I've found that something that makes us emotionally queasy does not automatically make it wrong. In fact it's usually the worst of people who try to use such appeals in their arguments.

If you've ever killed an insect as an adult, do not give me this "inhumane" BS. The animal kingdom does not have a size requirement as to what is an animal and what is not...neither should you.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Some of you are just plain ignorant and disgusting.. how dare you stick up for this type of behavior. whether you eat frogs or not, this is not the right way to go about it.. yeah we kill bugs, but when was the last time you ate a misquito ?? sh%t its trying to eat us first.. so it must be dealt with.. " self defense " lol.. But most of y'all attitudes stink and that's whats wrong with society today, but whatever.. we all gotta die someday, yolo
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

How can this be inhumane? Is that frog really a deformed human being? We eat animals all the time (the majority of humanity) and yes some ppl like to eat animals while they're still alive.

Just cuz you disagree with it doesn't mean it's objectively wrong.
It's a little something called "empathy."
Just because it isn't human, does not mean it's not deserving of some dignity and compassion, as far as "preparing" it is concerned.

Edit:

FYI, I feel this way 'bout lobster preparation too.

All you're doing is applying human constructs to non-human things that you believe deserve them. I find that to be silly.

It is not inhumane, who are you to say that ppl should have empathy for animals? Dignity and compassion? It's not being buried, it's be prepared to eat. If ppl want to eat food while it's still partially alive let them cook. I find it laughable that you can point out that some cultures have been doing some things in the category of culinary arts for centuries not ethics/morals mind you and still judge and label them because you weren't brought up that way.

The frog is food. I do not have empathy for dinner.

I see you're one of those people huh.
Learn to read and assimilate information better...
eyes.gif
. I specifically stated that this was a gray area for me considering the clash in cultural and historical values. I'm very much aware of the fact that my western rooted values aren't precedent over ol' girl's eastern (asian, Japanese) rooted values. Even so, i reserve the right to be critical, in this day and age; something (given her the benefit of the doubt) isn't immune to criticism just because it is rooted in tradition/history. 

Additionally, I find you silly for being so wrapped up in your humanity that you can't comprehend the possibility of extending some level of respect, courtesy, dignity, compassion, etc, to non-human organisms. People like you are truly pathetic. The world doesn't revolve around our species, contrary to what I am sure you believe, and it is honestly quite unfortunate that our species has done so much to destroy and or cripple the very world that sustains us. 

With your logic, there's no need to ever respect (human construct) a non-human organism, right? Understand that it's logic like yours that has led to the extinction of thousands of animals on our planet, and is responsible for the continuous poaching of several more non-human organisms that will die out in the foreseeable future. 

Your biggest failing is your inability to see how this extends beyond the simple categories of "human" vs "not-human". This shouldn't be an "us" vs "them" conversation, which is what you've framed it as. This is a "life" conversation. I respect life, plain and simple, irrespective of whatever form and shape it manifests as. Thus, I treat all life with respect, compassion, dignity, etc. Do I eat fish and chicken? Yeah. But I'm courteous enough to make sure that my food was treated with respect before it arrived on my dinner plate. It's not a "human" thing, it's a life thing...
eyes.gif
, try to get that through your head. 

FYI, scientists (prof. and his team of students) from Yale just recently discovered a species of fungus, Pestalotiopsis microspora, in the jungles of Ecuador that subsits entirely on polyurethane, plastics. Why is this a landmark discovery? Well plastics don't ever disintegrate. Meaning they are a serious problem as far as global waste is concerned. Even better news is the fact that this "non-human" organism can break down plastics in a completely anaerobic environment, like at the bottom of a landfill. Simply stated we've discovered a non-human organism that has it within it's metabolic power to rid us of a huge human created problem. Thankfully, it was discovered in time within jungles that were protected by other individuals who RESPECT, are COMPASSIONATE, and treat with DIGNITY, the lives of non-human organisms: the rain forest biosphere, before said jungles were plowed down by people like you for reasons relating to the stupid opinion that the jungle is a "non-human" thing...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Some of you are just plain ignorant and disgusting.. how dare you stick up for this type of behavior. whether you eat frogs or not, this is not the right way to go about it.. yeah we kill bugs, but when was the last time you ate a misquito ?? sh%t its trying to eat us first.. so it must be dealt with.. " self defense " lol.. But most of y'all attitudes stink and that's whats wrong with society today, but whatever.. we all gotta die someday, yolo
indifferent.gif
Look at your argument son
laugh.gif
and yet other ppl who don't have a problem with the act in of itself are the ones that have stink attitudes and are what's wrong with society today. I think what's wrong with society today are ppl who never take the time to consider the viewpoints of the other side, quick to judge, and are so deeply convicted in their ignorance they'll never change.

Just because it isn't human, does not mean it's not deserving of some dignity and compassion, as far as "preparing" it is concerned.

Edit:

All you're doing is applying human constructs to non-human things that you believe deserve them. I find that to be silly.

It is not inhumane, who are you to say that ppl should have empathy for animals? Dignity and compassion? It's not being buried, it's be prepared to eat. If ppl want to eat food while it's still partially alive let them cook. I find it laughable that you can point out that some cultures have been doing some things in the category of culinary arts for centuries not ethics/morals mind you and still judge and label them because you weren't brought up that way.

The frog is food. I do not have empathy for dinner.
One of those ppl that don't buy bull %%#* when ppl try to pass it off when they're just being judgmental and ignorant? Yeah I definitely am.

eyes.gif
. I specifically stated that this was a gray area for me considering the clash in cultural and historical values. I'm very much aware of the fact that my western rooted values aren't precedent over ol' girl's eastern (asian, Japanese) rooted values. Even so, i reserve the right to be critical, in this day and age; something (given her the benefit of the doubt) isn't immune to criticism just because it is rooted in tradition/history. 

I read and understood (not assimilate because I've reached that critical thinking level long ago) what you posted with ease and I am saying the fact that you can call this a gray area for you and at the same time call the ppl doing this inhumane is a joke. It just goes to show you can recognize a legit reasoning from the other side ignore it and still label ppl according to your perception of how things should be. Calling ppl inhumane is not being critical of an act but maybe you're just loose with the meaning of words and flippantly throw them around at any person or group cuz even if you know ppl are different you'll still say what you want. I get it though you believe this is wrong to the point you can label ppl inhumane.

Additionally, I find you silly for being so wrapped up in your humanity that you can't comprehend the possibility of extending some level of respect, courtesy, dignity, compassion, etc, to non-human organisms. People like you are truly pathetic. The world doesn't revolve around our species, contrary to what I am sure you believe, and it is honestly quite unfortunate that our species has done so much to destroy and or cripple the very world that sustains us.

Yes I'll be truly pathetic because I can acknowledge the flaw in humans like you that can not put the distinction between human life and can not be realistic when interacting and reacting to ppl of different cultures, creeds, etc. You can have your opinion about me but you'll never be able to reconcile your lack of logic and reasoning skills. So go ahead and tell me I'm wrapped up in my humanity and that I think the world revolves around humans. I'm sure your assumptions about those who disagree with you make you feel extra comfortable about your stance.

With your logic, there's no need to ever respect (human construct) a non-human organism, right? Understand that it's logic like yours that has led to the extinction of thousands of animals on our planet, and is responsible for the continuous poaching of several more non-human organisms that will die out in the foreseeable future.

Do you even know what respect is? and quite frankly the extinction of animals on this planet will happen with or without humans. If we're talking about killing animals for food this is a losing argument but with this other stuff you bring up I can clearly see again you're assuming you know what my logic is (please tell me more about my logic) and would presume to lecture me on things I'm well aware of. Again, laughable. I will say though the continuous poaching of animals to the point of extinction does not fall in line with my logic. All that does is damage the ecosystem which is not beneficial for humans. So you'd never see me supporting the hunting of animals for fun and definitely not in excess to where it damages our environment.

Your biggest failing is your inability to see how this extends beyond the simple categories of "human" vs "not-human". This shouldn't be an "us" vs "them" conversation, which is what you've framed it as. This is a "life" conversation. I respect life, plain and simple, irrespective of whatever form and shape it manifests as. Thus, I treat all life with respect, compassion, dignity, etc. Do I eat fish and chicken? Yeah. But I'm courteous enough to make sure that my food was treated with respect before it arrived on my dinner plate. It's not a "human" thing, it's a life thing...
eyes.gif

Again, more assumptions. *SIGH* I'll tell you this much because I do not agree that animals don't deserve the human constructs we apply to one another does not make this a human vs. non-human argument. There could never be an us against them. We're here talking about animals being consumed as food, not killing animals for fun or w/e cause you're championing right now. Just because you disagree with how the animal was consumed does not make it inherently wrong. People who see that are not pathetic or silly because you think that to be the case. I can already see you've put yourself on a pedestal because of these beliefs though so I'm sure you'll never truly be able to comprehend the opposing side, at this point I'm pretty sure you still don't even know what my side of the argument is, you aint ask a question yet, just assumed and did some name calling. You'll just continue to think you're in the right because you're holding close to your irrational train of thought where you'll even ignore the possibility of you being wrong.

FYI, scientists (prof. and his team of students) from Yale just recently discovered a species of fungus, Pestalotiopsis microspora, in the jungles of Ecuador that subsits entirely on polyurethane, plastics. Why is this a landmark discovery? Well plastics don't ever disintegrate. Meaning they are a serious problem as far as global waste is concerned. Even better news is the fact that this "non-human" organism can break down plastics in a completely anaerobic environment, like at the bottom of a landfill. Simply stated we've discovered a non-human organism that has it within it's metabolic power to rid us of a huge human created problem. Thankfully, it was discovered in time within jungles that were protected by other individuals who RESPECT, are COMPASSIONATE, and treat with DIGNITY, the lives of non-human organisms: the rain forest biosphere, before said jungles were plowed down by people like you for reasons relating to the stupid opinion that the jungle is a "non-human" thing...
eyes.gif

If scientists or explorers or researchers found it instead of the ppl you claim apply compassion/respect/dignity they would've treated it with care because of what it is, a tool in which to help US, to serve US, to prolong the place where WE live. Consequently, ppl who don't would've ignored the fungus altogether leaving it to still be discovered unless you want to tell me about ppl eating fungi now and how inhumane those ppl are..

Again, more assumptions. *SIGH* I'll tell you this much because I do not agree that animals don't deserve the human constructs we apply to one another does not make this a human vs. non-human argument. There could never be an us against them. We're here talking about animals being consumed as food, not killing animals for fun or w/e cause you're championing right now. Just because you disagree with how the animal was consumed does not make it inherently wrong. People who see that are not pathetic or silly because you think that to be the case. I can already see you've put yourself on a pedestal because of these beliefs though so I'm sure you'll never truly be able to comprehend the opposing side, at this point I'm pretty sure you still don't even know what my side of the argument is, you aint ask a question yet, just assumed and did some name calling. You'll just continue to think you're in the right because you're holding close to your irrational train of thought where you'll even ignore the possibility of you being wrong.

/thread

I bet he feels the same way about going fishing catching clams/ shrimp/fish. cutting it up and eating it right on the boat.
There is no "humane" way to kill anything.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

The whole time cuz had the "man this is some bull %%@!" face
roll.gif

eek.gif
 no bull @%%% though... your man frog had the 'really though?' face on the whole time.  Straight cut your boy open, tore out his guts, flipped him inside out and dunked him in some soy sauce while his eyes were still blinking...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

/thread

I bet he feels the same way about going fishing catching clams/ shrimp/fish. cutting it up and eating it right on the boat.
There is no "humane" way to kill anything.

Thing is you're right.  I have no problem eating oysters fresh off a dock, or throwing crabs or lobsters in boiling beer/water head first.  I don't eat bullfrogs because it isn't a part of my culture so the video caught me off guard but that's about where it ends.  

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I wish I could take back watching that...
eyes.gif
... sad man..

For real. Wish I would have read comments first smh disgusting. It takes a soulless person to perform something like that.

some people in this thread need pets.

torturing animals is step one of being a serial killer

***SOMEONE TELL PETA MY FROG IS DRAGGIN ON THE FLOOR

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

eyes.gif

I read and understood (not assimilate because I've reached that critical thinking level long ago) what you posted with ease and I am saying the fact that you can call this a gray area for you and at the same time call the ppl doing this inhumane is a joke. It just goes to show you can recognize a legit reasoning from the other side ignore it and still label ppl according to your perception of how things should be. Calling ppl inhumane is not being critical of an act but maybe you're just loose with the meaning of words and flippantly throw them around at any person or group cuz even if you know ppl are different you'll still say what you want. I get it though you believe this is wrong to the point you can label ppl inhumane.
1. At the risk of sounding ethnocentric, yes it is a gray area. Admitting so is not evidence of a lack of reasoning on my part. In fact, it proves otherwise. I'm aware enough to realize that there isn't a clear right or wrong in this situation, and that there are perfectly good arguments for either side; that's why it's a gray area. Do I disapprove of what I witnessed in that video? YES! Does that mean that I think what was done in the vid was WRONG? NO--because I considered our opposing cultural and historical contexts. This is where the grey area is birthed. 
You're reasoning is laughable if you can't understand something as simple as this.

2. Funny how you criticize me of making assumptions when this silly back and forth ultimately stems from you making assumptions about what I said. The most important being my supposed judgement of the people in the vid. The act of preparation is what was being referred to as being inhumane, and not the people...
eyes.gif
. The act of preparation is the most gnarly thing in the video. That aside, we are witness to some chick just eating frog meat, which is a delicacy in many other places in the world, like France--a western nation--for example. So yeah, the process of preparation is what was being criticized, and not the people consuming. I'd be a hypocrite to call the  inhumane as I am myself a consumer of animal flesh. But great job on that assumption though. Like I said, assimilate.

Yes I'll be truly pathetic because I can acknowledge the flaw in humans like you that can not put the distinction between human life and can not be realistic when interacting and reacting to ppl of different cultures, creeds, etc. You can have your opinion about me but you'll never be able to reconcile your lack of logic and reasoning skills. So go ahead and tell me I'm wrapped up in my humanity and that I think the world revolves around humans. I'm sure your assumptions about those who disagree with you make you feel extra comfortable about your stance.

More talk about assumptions (
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
), and lack of logic and reasoning skills (more assumptions, and also a fine example of irony...
laugh.gif
)

Do you even know what respect is? and quite frankly the extinction of animals on this planet will happen with or without humans. If we're talking about killing animals for food this is a losing argument but with this other stuff you bring up I can clearly see again you're assuming you know what my logic is (please tell me more about my logic) and would presume to lecture me on things I'm well aware of. Again, laughable. I will say though the continuous poaching of animals to the point of extinction does not fall in line with my logic. All that does is damage the ecosystem which is not beneficial for humans. So you'd never see me supporting the hunting of animals for fun and definitely not in excess to where it damages our environment.

Your logic as far as this whole discussion goes was: it is silly to apply human constructs like, for example, "dignity and compassion" to non-human things (animals, plants, fungi, etc). In other words, the only things worthy of "dignity and compassion" and respect, as far as living things go, are humans...
grin.gif

Like I said, it's logic like yours ^^^ that is responsible for the demise of innumerable "non-human" organisms. Why, because logic like yours doesn't value and/or hold "non-human" life with the same level of respect, compassion, and dignity as it does with human life. That being the case, what does it matter if these "non-human" organisms are wiped off the fact of the biosphere. You logic implicates and breeds this kind of attitude--FACT.

Also, rate and quantity wise, the level of extinctions we have witnessed and continue to witness due to human disregard for other lifeforms on this planet would significantly drop if our species were removed from the equation. Extinction is a natural process, i'll give you that. But our species has become the catalyst to the enzymatic process that is extinction. You don't even want to broach this subject with me.

eyes.gif

Just as well, just because you agree or are indifferent about how the animal was consumed (that's another one of your assumptions concerning where my issue lays) processed doesn't make it right. 

Unable to see the opposing side? Are you serious? I acknowledged the opposing side, word to "grey area", and you questioned my reasoning...
alien.gif

"You'll continue to think you're in the right...ignore the possibility of being wrong". Yet another assumption on your part. Quote me where I specifically stated that I was right in my opinion and that what was being done in the video was wrong. I'll wait.

Admitting to being "bothered" while watching that video is not tantamount to claiming that I am right and they are wrong. Just as well, as previously stated in my previous post, something is not free from critique simply because it is rooted in tradition. I wont go so far as to denounce the act as wrong, but I will critique it, for better or worse. 

I dont claim to be wrong or right for that matter. You, however, have come to conclusion that I am definitively WRONG in my position--one that asserts that this is a "grey area". You are the one that can't even see the other side of the argument because you've convinced yourself that it is wrong, simply because you think that's my opinion. Sad.

eyes.gif

If scientists or explorers or researchers found it instead of the ppl you claim apply compassion/respect/dignity they would've treated it with care because of what it is, a tool in which to help US, to serve US, to prolong the place where WE live. Consequently, ppl who don't would've ignored the fungus altogether leaving it to still be discovered unless you want to tell me about ppl eating fungi now and how inhumane those ppl are..

"help Us...serve Us..where We live..."...really really sad, son...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like I said in a previous post, you're incapable of seeing beyond [y]our own humanity. This is fruitless and pointless when you can't see past your little life...
30t6p3b.gif
. Good night.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Damn frog was on the plate reaching to the sky for help.....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Man that's what GOT me. Dude was fighting for his life for real. SMH.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

some people in this thread need pets.

torturing animals is step one of being a serial killer

***SOMEONE TELL PETA MY FROG IS DRAGGIN ON THE FLOOR
If you forced a pet on me it'd die. This is what I'm talking about though, you call it torturing animals and they call it eating lunch.

1. At the risk of sounding ethnocentric, yes it is a gray area. Admitting so is not evidence of a lack of reasoning on my part. In fact, it proves otherwise. I'm aware enough to realize that there isn't a clear right or wrong in this situation, and that there are perfectly good arguments for either side; that's why it's a gray area. Do I disapprove of what I witnessed in that video? YES! Does that mean that I think what was done in the vid was WRONG? NO--because I considered our opposing cultural and historical contexts. This is where the grey area is birthed. You're reasoning is laughable if you can't understand something as simple as this.
You are COMPLETELY missing the point of what I'm saying. Nothing you just said I don't understand. It's like you're purposely avoiding what I'm saying to repeat yourself. Right now you're just contradicting yourself. Now you're saying you don't think what they're doing is wrong yet they're inhumane for doing it? How are they inhumane if they're not doing anything wrong? Reread my post to see what I'm talking about cuz somehow it's going over your head. I'm not saying it isn't a gray area. I'm saying you yourself acknowledge that there is a gray area and still have the nerve to call these ppl inhumane and claim you're criticizing them. That's laughable but I'm sure you'll have some redundant response where you try to say that what I just said was laughable
laugh.gif

2. Funny how you criticize me of making assumptions when this silly back and forth ultimately stems from you making assumptions about what I said. The most important being my supposed judgement of the people in the vid. The act of preparation is what was being referred to as being inhumane, and not the people...
eyes.gif
. The act of preparation is the most gnarly thing in the video. That aside, we are witness to some chick just eating frog meat, which is a delicacy in many other places in the world, like France--a western nation--for example. So yeah, the process of preparation is what was being criticized, and not the people consuming. I'd be a hypocrite to call the  inhumane as I am myself a consumer of animal flesh. But great job on that assumption though. Like I said, assimilate.

Son did you or did you not call these ppl inhumane? Don't split hairs and say the preparation is inhumane, cuz that's how they always prepare it. You're saying those ppl are inhumane for how they're prepare their food.

This is what you said:

This is O.D inhumane...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
GTFOHWTBS trying to play with semantics.

Then when I speak on it you bring out this gem:

Edit:

I mean c'mon son, the preparation is inhumane, who is doing the preparation? The ppl, therefore you're calling them inhumane. You trying to duck and doge from this fact is you exhibiting a lack of common sense. If somebody does something stupid, they're stupid for the stupid thing they did. I'm not gonna separate the act from the person when the person is doing the act.
More talk about assumptions (
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
), and lack of logic and reasoning skills (more assumptions, and also a fine example of irony...
laugh.gif
)

See all you're doing now is taking what I've said and trying to flip it on me instead of coming up with a decent rebuttal because you know what I'm saying is the truth. You don't have a reply so you're deflecting to other things, pretending you're being aware of the overall discussion instead of admitting you're wrong. You started off your long winded post with:
So please save all that we're in the same boat for assuming $$%%. You're obviously at fault for the immature way you started this discussion. That's on you.

Your logic as far as this whole discussion goes was: it is silly to apply human constructs like, for example, "dignity and compassion" to non-human things (animals, plants, fungi, etc). In other words, the only things worthy of "dignity and compassion" and respect, as far as living things go, are humans...
grin.gif

Like I said, it's logic like yours ^^^ that is responsible for the demise of innumerable "non-human" organisms. Why, because logic like yours doesn't value and/or hold "non-human" life with the same level of respect, compassion, and dignity as it does with human life. That being the case, what does it matter if these "non-human" organisms are wiped off the fact of the biosphere. You logic implicates and breeds this kind of attitude--FACT.

Also, rate and quantity wise, the level of extinctions we have witnessed and continue to witness due to human disregard for other lifeforms on this planet would significantly drop if our species were removed from the equation. Extinction is a natural process, i'll give you that. But our species has become the catalyst to the enzymatic process that is extinction. You don't even want to broach this subject with me.

I'll repeat since you're attempt to connect me with other ppl continues to fail believing other animals do not deserve human made constructs we apply to each other does not fall in line with the mass extinction of other animals. Just because I do not believe an animal deserves dignity does not mean that logic leads to hunting animals for fun or w/e else you're mad about as far extinction of animals go. You're making a huge leap and logic and are not even aware of it.

As for the last part, so we're killing them quicker than if we weren't here.
Just as well, just because you agree or are indifferent about how the animal was consumed (that's another one of your assumptions concerning where my issue lays) processed doesn't make it right.
Again, if you're able to realize there is no definite right or wrong in this situation I do not see how you can then go and call ppl inhumane for something you disagree with. That's the main thing you continue to miss in all this. So far you haven't made your issues clear or you're refusing to address what I'm talking about cuz it sure as hell didn't seem you made this thread to complain about ppl who don't care about animals to the point other ppl get to kill them en mass.
Unable to see the opposing side? Are you serious? I acknowledged the opposing side, word to "grey area", and you questioned my reasoning...
alien.gif

Like I said you either see the opposing side and ignore it hence you calling those ppl inhumane anyway or you truly can not see the other side.  Either way there's ignorance on your part running rampant that you think is justified.
"You'll continue to think you're in the right...ignore the possibility of being wrong". Yet another assumption on your part. Quote me where I specifically stated that I was right in my opinion and that what was being done in the video was wrong. I'll wait.
Not an assumption, you clearly convey it in your post. Maybe you should step back and reread your own words and think about how they come off.
Admitting to being "bothered" while watching that video is not tantamount to claiming that I am right and they are wrong. Just as well, as previously stated in my previous post, something is not free from critique simply because it is rooted in tradition. I wont go so far as to denounce the act as wrong, but I will critique it, for better or worse.
You didn't say you were "bothered" I felt bothered buy it cuz I don't eat frogs. You called them inhumane and as I said before calling ppl inhumane after acknowledging there is no clear right or wrong is not criticism. It's outright judgment.
I dont claim to be wrong or right for that matter. You, however, have come to conclusion that I am definitively WRONG in my position--one that asserts that this is a "grey area". You are the one that can't even see the other side of the argument because you've convinced yourself that it is wrong, simply because you think that's my opinion. Sad.
You are definitely wrong for judging those ppl as you continue to do and act as if you haven't by claiming it's critique. It's good this is online cuz you'd never say that to these ppl's faces. I'm not even arguing against your side. I'm saying you're wrong for calling it inhumane. All you're doing is shifting the argument from what I'm talking about. You can believe w/e you want about animal rights that's besides the point once you point out there's a gray area and then turn around and continue to retreat back to ignorance. If it's not for you, it's not for you doesn't make them inhumane because of it.
"help Us...serve Us..where We live..."...really really sad, son...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like I said in a previous post, you're incapable of seeing beyond [y]our own humanity. This is fruitless and pointless when you can't see past your little life...
30t6p3b.gif
. Good night.

Yeah you can't accept the reality of it all. AT ALL.

I'd figured you'd say that. You can't see my side of it so you call me sad, pathetic, silly, etc. yet you claim you can see the other side
laugh.gif
I see how you roll.

Back
Top Bottom