[ross]...pray to God I look my killa in his eyes [/ross]

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

some people in this thread need pets.

torturing animals is step one of being a serial killer

***SOMEONE TELL PETA MY FROG IS DRAGGIN ON THE FLOOR
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a serial killer now because I'm not trying to tell people how to eat their food???????

I love dogs for the record.  I'd dig cats too if they didn't make my eyes itch like hell and my nose plug up.

PETA is a bunch of goons though. Don't get me started on those lunatics.

You ever smack a fly? Crush a spider up in a napkin???  Where is your line drawn? O' righteous one.

I'm sorry but ATLEAST kill it before you eat or cook it. ATLEAST kill it because its bad enough its gonna die but to do that they did in that vid

Some of you people are ridiculous... Kill it before you eat it? Whack in the head...
You guys act like she took the damn thing and bit in it before the body was even sliced in half.

And even if she did what would it matter?
Either way the thing is going to get eaten.
All you guys are saying is she should of waited 10 extra mins for the thing to fully croak out (no pun intended) to die then eat it

I'm not saying to anyone specifically but come on. Don't get on a high and mighty train because you buy your meat pre packaged in a grocery store, or in some sort of a restaurant.
Your still eating a dead animal, don't think your hands are clean just because your not the one who slaughtered it.
No matter what culture you are from.

ITS A FROG... THAT WAS CAUGHT IN THE WILD FOR CONSUMPTION OF A FOOD SOURCE.

Yall act like the lady stole a cat or dog from its owner still on the lease and did the same thing.

Edit:
 I currently live in Asia and they dont just go grabbing random dogs or cats to eat.. (so please no stupid jokes about that)

roll.gif
I just watched again after reading a few newer replies and I'm dead at 0:59 after she nods her head in approval that the meal taste good and the frog is sitting there stone facing her like 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

and bear grylls biting into a raw salmon is somehow more humane? 
laugh.gif

aint nothing wrong with this. non-asians carry on!

Originally Posted by wcghost

and bear grylls biting into a raw salmon is somehow more humane? 
laugh.gif

aint nothing wrong with this. non-asians carry on!
Lol exactly. no one is talking about how he took a snake killed it, ate the little bit of meat from it he could.. peeled the skin. Urinated in it,
kept it around his waste.. drunk the urine from the snake skin (he was showing how to survive in jungle)

Let alone i've seen him grab a lizard in the water. smash its head on a rock like 4 times...

BEAR GRYLLS IS THE MANLIEST MAN.

I miss that show, too bad its cancelled

Kill it before you eat it? Go tell that to a lion before it rips in to a zebra's neck.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Kill it before you eat it? Go tell that to a lion before it rips in to a zebra's neck.

but a lion kills its prey (bleed to death or snaps its neck) before it eats it
indifferent.gif

reminds me of this video:

embed not working?  

it's so easy for some people to be so critical and judgmental over things like these since they get their food prepackaged from the supermarket.
not gonna front, when I first saw it I cringed a little, but that's how they prepare the food they are going to EAT, so I cant be mad.

Not always. Sometimes they attack with the pack and immobilize their prey and feast while it lives.

I don't even know if I want to watch this video based on the comments 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

The whole time cuz had the "man this is some bull %%@!" face
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd eat. Mmm frog is good.

Spoiler [+]
So, are amphibians allowed in a pescatarian diet??

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

but a lion kills its prey (bleed to death or snaps its neck) before it eats it
indifferent.gif
And Orca's intimidate and then throw baby seals 20 feet out of the water for lulz before they finally eat them.  Cats smack mice around as they struggle to live before they either eat it or leave it on the kitchen floor to show off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hyenas and lions have the instinct to rip the genitals off of fleeing zebra so that the debilitating pain forces them to slow down.

I meannnn...

Call me an ignorant, western-centric, uncultured or anything you like but that's downright disgusting and made my skin crawl

Back
Top Bottom