[ross]...pray to God I look my killa in his eyes [/ross]

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Animals consume other animals, we are also animals...is a natural thing, it's called a food chain, I'm sure we all heard of it...nothing inhumane about consuming animals, wanting to see the food move, uncooked, blinking at you, for enjoyment while you eat it, IT'S SICK, ITS INHUMANE.
Now please show the evidence that those ppl were eating their food in that way for enjoyment. You're just reaching and assuming that. You have no basis for that statement or judgement.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People, seriously, unless you are a pure vegan you have no place to argue in this thread.

The chickens, pigs, goats, cows, and sheep that you eat go through horrible punishment before it reaches your plate. But since you personally don't see them getting punished makes it any less inhumane? Come on now. I can't believe some of you in here with this Holier than Thou attitude.

You all are inhumane if you think this is inhumane.
Im gonna go ahead and say this, you sound very stupid.
He's a 100% correct though.

ohhh nahhh she's doing it for its nutritional benefits, c'mon man...she's doing it for enjoyment don't be silly.And no he is not, one thing is consuming an already dead animal, which majority of the time it doesn't even reassemble what it once was...the other is grabbing a live chicken and rip its wings apart and gutting the crap out of it while you eat it with a smirk on your face.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

If you've ever killed an insect as an adult, do not give me this "inhumane" BS. The animal kingdom does not have a size requirement as to what is an animal and what is not...neither should you.
Common Sense Statement #1

People, seriously, unless you are a pure vegan you have no place to argue in this thread.

The chickens, pigs, goats, cows, and sheep that you eat go through horrible punishment before it reaches your plate. But since you personally don't see them getting punished makes it any less inhumane? Come on now. I can't believe some of you in here with this Holier than Thou attitude.

You all are inhumane if you think this is inhumane.

Please explain how I sound stupid?
The point is we all support this type of behavior by eating animals, so for us to turn our noses up at this situation is hypocritical. That is all I am saying. What is stupid about that? Please let me know.

No fam, consuming a burger is not supporting consumption of animals while they blink at you.

So you are calling it inhumane because the frog is still "alive" (term-used loosely)?

Not because of the manner in which he was "killed."

So how about Raw Oysters? Is it humanely possible to consume those since they are still alive? Serious question here.

Animals consume other animals, we are also animals...is a natural thing, it's called a food chain, I'm sure we all heard of it...nothing inhumane about consuming animals, wanting to see the food move, uncooked, blinking at you, for enjoyment while you eat it, IT'S SICK, ITS INHUMANE.
Now please show the evidence that those ppl were eating their food in that way for enjoyment. You're just reaching and assuming that. You have no basis for that statement or judgement.

ohhh nahhh she's doing it for its nutritional benefits, c'mon man...she's doing it for enjoyment don't be silly.And no he is not, one thing is consuming an already dead animal, which majority of the time it doesn't even reassemble what it once was...the other is grabbing a live chicken and rip its wings apart and gutting the crap out of it while you eat it with a smirk on your face.
Look at you
30t6p3b.gif
You need to go somewhere outside of your comfort zone. Start with anywhere in Asia, maybe South Korea or Japan. See how it flies calling other ppl inhumane in different cultures.

laugh.gif
I swear ksteezy be trollin hard sometimes.

If you eat meat in America, you can't say anything. The 16 different cows that make up your burger almost positively suffered more than Jesus Christ.

if

Actually frog and other amphibians/seafood is very very nutritional for you. its pure Protein
http://nutritiondata.self...hellfish-products/7739/2
You still have no proof she is doing it for enjoyment, shes recording yes. but shes hungry.  She's eating. This is the culture.
If she was poking its eyes. or playing with its mouth while its still alive
thats "ENJOYING" The way it died.. but no. as soon as its cut up and put on a plate she eats it.

is it creepy yes.. would I eat it if thats how its prepared and the experience. Yes. im not going to play with the damn frog...
I'm going to eat it. Point Blank Period

it was kind of funny thinking of that ross line and watching the end where shes eating it while its looking at her.

BUT i dont see anything wrong with this i mean dude cut the frogs head off pretty quick if that didnt kill it what the hell other way will have where its less humane. if i wouldve seen that frog getting its head bashed in before the preparation i wouldve been a little more disturbed i feel like the chef killed it as quickly as possible.

Yea I don't know why I didn't address that.

Steezy, why are we assuming that she is eating that frog for sport/fun and not for nutrition? Maybe because she is laughing/smiling and being recorded? Please explain that if you will.

Back
Top Bottom