ROY PREDICTIONS? I GOT 5 ON MAYO

Originally Posted by avid Boss

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

capt.40f242172ade4d2ebc6ea43f364c5a66.clippers_kings_basketball_carp105.jpg

my darkhorse ROY
pimp.gif

He dropped six 3's + 33 pts FTW vs Sacto on Wednesday.
good choice, the kid can score. I like russel westbrook's game, and Bill Walker is fun to watch.

I was gonna throw Gordon in there, but watchin him play at Indiana, Son gets shook up too quick when the stakes are high n hes sized up on defense. Verytalented nonethelss

6 pages and almost no mention

2d1abfef-30b1-439b-8e50-7429d6939c44.jpg

After tonight, some people might be changing their minds, come on everybody, still some room left

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by JONFARR

oly8-rudy-fernandez-dunks-dwight-howard-big.jpg

I know everyone talks a lot about Rose, Beasly and Oden but what about Rudy? Did you all forget about him. Have you seen him so far in the pre-season? I think Rudy has just as much a chance as anyone.

Now here is a prediction. I am gonna say that the Rookies will beat the Sophomores this year at the ASG. Rose, Beasly, Rudy, Love, Oden.
pimp.gif
That alley oop reverse lay up against the Kings
sick.gif
2ppaqeh.gif
pimp.gif

Portland is going to have a better record this year and Oden will be a major reason why. I say he takes it.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

After tonight, some people might be changing their minds, come on everybody, still some room left

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg
let em nap for a bit. it aint nuthin

Oden will average close to a double-double and probably a couple of blocks a game too. His overall numbers will be better even if Beasley or Mayo have a betterscoring average.

I'm taking Oden.

No seriously, its the juice. I got 20 on it. He will be at least 20 a game. Can't say the same for any other rookie.

I think it'll be between Oden, Mayo, Rose and Beasley.

Oden might have the biggest impact on his team but his stats won't tell the whole story so I don't think he gets it. You'll know how important Odenis when Aldridge is averaging 23 ppg at 55% from the field.

By the end of the year Rose will have shown that he has the highest ceiling but his play will also be more sporadic than any of the other 3. I still can'tbelieve God made a human being with quicks like those . .

Beasley and Mayo are similar in that there's no surprise in how NBA-ready they already look and there probably won't be a whole lot of shock whenthey're still putting up numbers 2/3 through the season. I think one of these 2 has the best chance of winning it, though I'm leaning more towards Mayobecause I think there's a chance Beasley may start to hit a wall once teams scout him get a better idea on how to gameplan against him. You could say thesame for Mayo but rookie wings who come in polished seem to stay more consistent throughout the year than their post counterparts. The post game in the leagueis an entire animal in itself and it taken a lot of really talented, younger guys a long time before they finally understood the ins and outs of what goes ondown low in the NBA.

Can't wait for tuesday . . Monday's gonna be death
smh.gif
The day before a game is never really hard to get through during FB season because you enjoyfriday and saturday so much anyway, but in this case you got the entire monday to get through and then ANOTHER day of work on tuesday before you can finallyget your fix that afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom