ROY PREDICTIONS? I GOT 5 ON MAYO

the juice is gonna win this contest.... oden comes close bc he gonna be in a better team. then rose....

Mayo cant score 22-23 a game? Rudy is good, but who else was going to score on that team? The point isnt about Rudy's production its just how many peoplereally talked about this guy last year? Mayo just seems like hes drawing a lot more attention there and has a better shot at backing up the hype with goodnumbers. I just dont see beasley keeping pace.

I think it's going to be between Mayo and Oden.

Rose will not have the numbers to garner ROY and... for some reason, I just feel that Beasley will get exposed in the regular season. If he's forced toplay the 4 he will not succeed.

capt.40f242172ade4d2ebc6ea43f364c5a66.clippers_kings_basketball_carp105.jpg

my darkhorse ROY
pimp.gif

He dropped six 3's + 33 pts FTW vs Sacto on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

my darkhorse ROY
pimp.gif

good choice, the kid can score. I like russel westbrook's game, and Bill Walker is fun to watch.

"Rookie center Roy Hibbert has totaled 32 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks in his last 45 minutes"

Again, just sayin..
pimp.gif

Why is EG wearing 10? Looks very Odd
smh.gif

I also have EG as my sleeper as I stated in the thread about his 33 pt performance. However I believe it will be a two horse race with Juice and Mike, but Istill believe that Pooh will be the best player out of this draft class.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

my darkhorse ROY
pimp.gif

does gordon figure to get a lot of time considering he'll have to take minutes away from ricky davis, cuttino mobley and al thornton?

^ Gordon is a SG so he would be stealing major PT from Mobley not R.Davis(SF) or Thornton(SF)
tired.gif

btw EG wears #10 b/c Camby is #23
wink.gif

obviously oden and beasley are the frontrunners with mayo a kind of close third.
dark horses eric gordon and rudy fernandez. rudy should get some time at the swing positions.

I'm really surprised by the lack of consideration Derrick Rose is getting

Through 4 games, he's averaging 11.5 , 5.8 and 2.5

I think those numbers are going to improve because right now they're just experimenting with line ups, but things have gotten progressively better

Rose is YAMMED ..no ohsnaps

capt.ebf747f174904469af08b495340a2d5e.jazz_bulls_basketball_ilsp107.jpg

Deron not even cut like dude

capt.8393465b5550407899cf5601ff2f0e49.jazz_bulls_basketball_ilsp103.jpg

calf muscle on ray allen status

Rose will have a season type like a 07-08 lakers...

Back
Top Bottom