Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

feb is coming up quick. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^yes sir, most nike shoes that are coming out with an icy bottom will be tinted blue unless otherwise noted

???? when did these become tinted? all pics i see say otherwise.

I remember blowing half my paycheck getting these back in the day. I missed the first retro so i will not miss this one.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^yes sir, most nike shoes that are coming out with an icy bottom will be tinted blue unless otherwise noted

???? when did these become tinted? all pics i see say otherwise.
So they're not tinted???

the only draw back about the icey sole is that it yellows...but I guess that's what seaglow is for

never was a fan of foams. got to see how they look on feet.  what's the fitting on these and are the pearls at the outlets yet?

Finally got my pair from Footalog.com I ordered em the day after xmas, and I got them on Tues. It took forever but im glad i got them. The sole is EXTREMLY icey..Its going to be a nice spring

look at the dimples on that pair

looks good, and i'm sure the shape will come together once you loosen them up

just trying to be optimistic here

^^^ shoes are 
pimp.gif
 damn when i think about we are going to be soo much money on kicks this year. adding the money up will be depressing but for a good cause!
wink.gif

yeah keep your OGs DS and the soles will eventually fall apart. you know that saying "if you dont use it..."

Yep the glue eventually loses it's adhesiveness from lack of use. Normally around the carbon fiber plate first. That's why you might as well wear them.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I recently heard that a lot of the overseas sites that are selling foams and jordans early (e.g. marquee sole, VMVinc, RMKstore, etc.) are actually selling FAKES.

The way you can tell is by weighing the shoe and comparing it to the weight of the shoes that actually get released in stores. The fakes are a little lighter.

Beware!!

eek.gif
 THIS. 
Ive heard this before from a couple of people but just figured that these sites were selling B-Grades.  If this really is true it would really shake things up..  There is even a certain blog out there that endorses one of the above sites, and weve seen pics of shoes from all of these sites and regard them as the real deal. 

Pretty crazy stuff imo. 

Back
Top Bottom