Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by dharv

Sneaker St- Let's go with the presale Royals. I need these by my birthday which is in January
agreed
Tho it is the 17th, I would't really say this is Late Jan.  I understand your angst, believe me, nothing would make me happier than to ship out all the pre-orders we've taken in the past couple of weeks. 
Were still anticipating a late Jan arrival of these.  When they get in, you guys will be the firsts to know. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I recently heard that a lot of the overseas sites that are selling foams and jordans early (e.g. marquee sole, VMVinc, RMKstore, etc.) are actually selling FAKES.

The way you can tell is by weighing the shoe and comparing it to the weight of the shoes that actually get released in stores. The fakes are a little lighter.

Beware!!

eek.gif
 THIS. 
Ive heard this before from a couple of people but just figured that these sites were selling B-Grades.  If this really is true it would really shake things up..  There is even a certain blog out there that endorses one of the above sites, and weve seen pics of shoes from all of these sites and regard them as the real deal. 

Pretty crazy stuff imo. 
Please tell me this isn't Footalog, who I ordered my Pewters and EGs from
mad.gif

damn, so now i'm thinking i might as well just unDS the '07s and ice the '11s?? yeah, i guess that does make more sense, otherwise the '07s will end up a waste. thanks nt.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I recently heard that a lot of the overseas sites that are selling foams and jordans early (e.g. marquee sole, VMVinc, RMKstore, etc.) are actually selling FAKES.

The way you can tell is by weighing the shoe and comparing it to the weight of the shoes that actually get released in stores. The fakes are a little lighter.

Beware!!

eek.gif
 THIS. 
Ive heard this before from a couple of people but just figured that these sites were selling B-Grades.  If this really is true it would really shake things up..  There is even a certain blog out there that endorses one of the above sites, and weve seen pics of shoes from all of these sites and regard them as the real deal. 

Pretty crazy stuff imo. 
mad.gif
Sounds like a real strong accusation without any proof...I've never ordered from those places before personally, but we have all seen the pics from Marquee Sole especially and the stuff looks legit.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Beware!!

eek.gif
 THIS. 

Pretty crazy stuff imo. 
mad.gif
Sounds like a real strong accusation without any proof...I've never ordered from those places before personally, but we have all seen the pics from Marquee Sole especially and the stuff looks legit.
Im not saying its true, but its not the first time ive heard this, and the people that say it dont say things like this flippantly.  But still I agree with you Nick, without any real proof, you have to take all these sites at face value, and with some caution. 
Marqueesole has been leaking very high quality pics of future drops now, and they have become a huge source of information to the sneaker community.  

I ordered my Nike AM1 pattas from rmkstore and they are real. I don't see why they would sell some real stuff and some fake. Besides not all Jordan are released early on there hence the pre order for the Air Jordan 3s. And they don't even have the royals on there....

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I ordered my Nike AM1 pattas from rmkstore and they are real. I don't see why they would sell some real stuff and some fake. Besides not all Jordan are released early on there hence the pre order for the Air Jordan 3s. And they don't even have the royals on there....

No sites were named

Originally Posted by Magic1978

No sites were named
Read before you post

Magic1978 wrote:

LarryEastwood wrote:

No sites were named
Read before you post

You might want to read before you post.

I did, HE didn't name a site. Marquee was brought up by someone else, as was Footalog. Nobody mentioned RMK. You did. There was no reason for you to mention RMK. You're just adding to rumors. People read this crap and start spreading it around. Again, no sites were named.

Beware!!

eek.gif
 THIS. 

Pretty crazy stuff imo. 

Yeah, my point was dudes really shouldn't post rumors and theories about sites without facts backing it up. It's not really fair or cool.

I STOPPED BUYING EARLY FROM THOSE SITES A LONG TIME AGO AFTER I CONFIRMED I WAS GETTING B-GRADES. WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THEY WERE FAKES. THEY DON'T GIVE A *&%!.

IT REALLY ISNT THAT MUCH OF A HASSLE TO JUST WAIT TO RELEASE DAY AND COP FOR ME. LET'S ME SAVE UP AND BUY OTHER THINGS IN THE MEANTIME LIKE ELECTRONICS AND MOTORCYCLE PARTS LOL.

When I look at some of the releases I've seen recently, Nike sells us B Grades. Hard to get upset at what they're selling early.

^its all natural, everything in life that is good must come to an end. sea glow them babies in the summer and your good to go for a year

Back
Top Bottom