Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

so they are def true to size? i dont need another pro pearl problem, i still got 2 pairs that are a full size too small
mad.gif

Yea def getting these. Anniversary gift to myself haha. $!!% Valentines day to me from me haha.. BUt anyone has info about the other colors, i know Pewter and Electric Green comes out March... But ...? What about the others?????

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

so they are def true to size? i dont need another pro pearl problem, i still got 2 pairs that are a full size too small
mad.gif

lose weight

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

What's the smallest size eastbay will have available?
The smallest size we will have available is a men's size 6.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

I'm pretty sure these will be excluded from discounts on eastbay...Eastbay rep, can you confirm this for me?
That is correct, the foams will be excluded from discounts.

EastbayRep - Ray
thats why you guys canceled all those pre-orders, because of that 20% discount
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
The reason those pre-orders were canceled was because we were not suppose to be taking orders for them yet.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

why the hell would you pay 265 shipped when footalog and many other sites have it for less than that. Also keep in mind that release is only a few weeks ahead

Got mine for 200 today from, I'm satisfied with the fit and quality. It's up to par with my pair from 07.

my sister always said i don't have to get her anything on her birthday.

I'll cash in on this and cop these lol ppl are getting IOUs for valentine's day as well

I saw these in person today at my local boutique out here in houston...(shout out to exclusive taste) I already own a pair from 1997 that I purchased earlier this year from NT marketplace. At first glance I was disappointed with the color...it could have been the lighting but they seemed to lack the glow that my originals have. They also were pre-selling the electric greens and pewters...both of which have that metallic sheen that really belongs on foamposites. I'd actually consider the pewters the better release of the three foamposites this year....but i plan on going back there tomorrow double check but if the glow mysteriously returns...of course I will give the edge to the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom