Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

^---I look forward to reading your post
laugh.gif

might be passing on these do to me copping two pairs of my grails dropping the same month ...PLAYOFFS
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

might be passing on these do to me copping two pairs of my grails dropping the same month ...PLAYOFFS
devil.gif

Was also in the same dilemma but i figured these would be harder to get than the playoffs.

I got a pair on BNYC, got 2 pairs now. I think I'm done for 2011 (I hope).

Royals x2
Cement 3s x2
Pewters
Electric Greens

All done!

In for a sz.13 from BNYC. I've wanted these since High School, same as the Cement 3's, got both within 24 hours! Loving life. I'm officially back in the shoe game. 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

i have the 07's and i have to get the playoffs so i honestly do not know what to do about these...the playoffs and the royal foams are literally my fav shoes of all time

WOW!
laugh.gif

Glad i pulled the trigger right away!

Hopefully they wont try to be slick and charge the people that ordered it earlier the same price. Cause i will not let that !+$$ slide. PLus i got the Email Conformation of the Order if they try to do something slick.

my locla jimmy jazz has them in the stock room already, not selling though.. its all goood i can wait, i hope i get a decent pair

Everythings all lovey dovey when Sneaker St(ate) has everybody on their e-nuts...

THen when we inquire about a potential price match... dudes are nowhere to be found.

*in child choir voice*

"ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!'

*curls in the corner- fetal style- and sucks on bunion*

Back
Top Bottom