Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by geech

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

BNYConline has the royals for 219shipped http://www.bnyconline.com.../Nike+Foamposite+One+Men's+Sneakers+in+Dk+Neon+RoyalWhiteBlack
it went up $25 within hours. its now 244.99
frown.gif

roll.gif

good thing i passed... i rather wait until release day to get for retail... 200 is already a lot paying anything over is OD imo

Originally Posted by BinYe

Everythings all lovey dovey when Sneaker St(ate) has everybody on their e-nuts...
THen when we inquire about a potential price match... dudes are nowhere to be found.

*in child choir voice*

"ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!'

*curls in the corner- fetal style- and sucks on bunion*
Im still here! Believe me, im not trying to avoid anyone. Sorry I wasnt around the comp earlier in the day during the posts about droppin the prices down to $210 (not happening sorry 
tongue.gif
)
Congrats to all who copped on BNYC at 219 shipped during that small time frame... most def a good buy. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i have the 07's and i have to get the playoffs so i honestly do not know what to do about these...the playoffs and the royal foams are literally my fav shoes of all time

hey player, why don't you copp the ones that you feel you absolutely have to have in your possession and put the other on layaway. That Will also give you some time to save some cash.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

i have the 07's and i have to get the playoffs so i honestly do not know what to do about these...the playoffs and the royal foams are literally my fav shoes of all time

hey player, why don't you copp the ones that you feel you absolutely have to have in your possession and put the other on layaway. That Will also give you some time to save some cash.
i dont think any stores will allow layaway 4 these...worth a try though...

LAYAWAY 
eek.gif
....on Foams? Good luck getting that.

Damn sneaker.st why did you raise the price to $240..I was just about to cop a pair because I got paid -___________-. CMON SON.

Can anyone describe the quality on these though? i want to cop but i want to be able to rock mines without thinking about those horrible creases on the sides most new foams get on them except the pearls which were pretty good

smh trying to get at sneakerst. everybody gotta eat if you came early you were blessed with that nice price demand and supply guys

^^^ To me quality is on par w/ coppers, '10 eggs, cough's, etc.

Also, true to size for me all day

dam that layaway on a second pair sounds like a good idea, i'll call a few spots and see whats good.. i know after a few restocks they might just do it

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I still have the BNYC widow for 219.99 open, you think it will charge me 249.99?

Add them to cart and give it a try. $220 is well worth it imo to avoid a possible headache getting them on RD.

Originally Posted by dro 44

LAYAWAY 
eek.gif
yea basically lol

Originally Posted by dro 44

LAYAWAY 
eek.gif
yea basically lol

hell yall talkin bout i layaway foams the copper and pearls, i wish a store wit layway would tell me no "it'll be trouble trouble"-Bernie Mack

Back
Top Bottom