Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I ask my homegirl who works at FA, how many pairs they are getting she said around 40. Should be an easy pick up, dudes only go crazy in my area over those JB hoilday releases

Originally Posted by king26

I have a dilemma. These or South Beach Lebrons. Choices choices choices.

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. They both high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. Both are high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. Both are high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

Wow, quote yourself for a horrendously stupid comment.

I just picked up my foam penny one royal blue pair from sneaker.st for $240 shipped
pimp.gif
 on to the foam
eek.gif
 pewter
eek.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

How do they fit?

either size up or true. your best bet is to go try a pair on. they fit very snug a few go arounds
agree, normally u have to wear them for a week so that the foamposite material forms to your foot as its supposed to

eastbay only says in terms of the length to go a half size up

yes, i placed my royal foam penny one order from sneakerst before 11 am cst and received my ups tracking information within the hour
wink.gif
 hope to get them by the end of the week.  they're
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

yes, i placed my royal foam penny one order from sneakerst before 11 am cst and received my ups tracking information within the hour
wink.gif
 hope to get them by the end of the week.  they're
pimp.gif

REALLY? i placed mine when they were up 2 weeks ago and got nothing yet
frown.gif

I can't bring myself to pay over retail for foams.. 18 more days and i'm good. I wanted these in 97 so its been a long time coming.

as far as layaway goes all you have to do is put 20% , which will be like 40 bucks plus 5 more for the layway.. only get 30 days..

im glad I order from sneaker st. paying 20 dolalr extra and knowing im getting my pair for sure, is good for me!!! Foam are super hard to buy in the store in S. cali only few shops get them.

Will cop these on RD for retail and hopefully will snag a 2nd pair on disco or outlet
smile.gif
. These are worth retail.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I just picked up my foam penny one royal blue pair from sneaker.st for $240 shipped
pimp.gif
 on to the foam
eek.gif
 pewter
eek.gif

By the way... while you're at it, tell us what kind of cereal you had for breakfast and the color of your socks.

Throw in your pin number for your debit card as well for good measure and how many split ends there are on your
toe knuckle hairs. 

Originally Posted by purplehazen

as far as layaway goes all you have to do is put 20% , which will be like 40 bucks plus 5 more for the layway.. only get 30 days..

Where??? I've tried before and no one will let me do it smh...

Back
Top Bottom