Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Lol but on the serious tip. To all my D.C peeps where can I get a sz 15 (around George Washington)

I NEVER OWNED A PAIR OF FOAMS UNTIL I COPPED THE PEARLS WHEN NDC HAD THAT SALE 2MONTHS AGO, IN ALL MY NIKE'S A WEAR A 9.5 , I COPPED THE PEARLS PER THE ADVICE OF FELLOW NT'er's  SAYING I SHOULD GO A 1/2 SIZE UP AND COP A SIZE 10, THATS WHAT I DID AND IT FIT GOOD....IN REGARDS TO THE ROYALS DO I SIZE UP OR ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE??????? IF MY NORMAL NIKE SIZE IS 9.5 WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET FOR THESE ROYALS?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I'm a u.s. 11

I bought and wear a u.s. 11 in these.

I haven't noticed any sizing problem.

But ive had these for a month or two now so if there is a problem maybe its ater production.

But i doubt it.

True as far as im concerned.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Lol but on the serious tip. To all my D.C peeps where can I get a sz 15 (around George Washington)

u might have to order them online..u should call around first though

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by NycPosite

u might have to order them online..u should call around first though
good looks guess my cuz gonna be +*!ed out. (told him to say in the city till sat)

Man......I would be strapped for cash when my grail is releasing.....smh....Hoping I can swoop up a pair the first week of March......
embarassed.gif

Saving For Spring Break Panama City Beach is Killing Me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

already gettin pewters

wont go outta my way for these but if i happen to run across a pair i might cop

Basically you're saying, you ain't buying then
laugh.gif
Your loss my dude, I'm trying to make u think about it before it's too late... And u pay the price
30t6p3b.gif

a difference i noticed in newer foams is the height of the shoes and that the grooves are "cut off" at the top of the shoes

Well well well what a thread?! Not sure if m coppin or if I should let it sit 4 a while n gt them at a discounted price...
Mney been rough lately....

嘩... connects.
pimp.gif

I was very, very tempted when it was 八折, but didn't. Now it's too late... oh well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

by any chance FinishLine getting these?
Never heard of a finishline sellin foams but i could be wrong

finishline.com had a small size run of the 09 eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom