Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

This was probably my most-coveted shoe of all time from my days as a shorty.  When these dropped in 2007 I was at a point where I was selling and giving away most of my kicks and wasn't even up on new releases, and I missed them.  That being said, I'll be purchasing on Saturday if they're not too hard to find...

My boy just picked up a pair for me from a mom and pop spot. Gonna cop a 2nd pair for cheaper later on down the line...that is if I'm not disappointed by the quality.

nike-air-foamposite-one-dark-neon-royal-ad.jpeg

Isn't this based off the original advertisement for the foamposites?

i can't find it, but i remember seeing it here

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i called the number what the person saying on the recording 
"my kixckz iz grand" ?

While the search feature might not be the greatest, it does what it's supposed to do.

Anyways mailman dropped these off earlier.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

While the search feature might not be the greatest, it does what it's supposed to do.

Anyways mailman dropped these off earlier.
I feel you but It doesnt always answer specific questions, thats what I feel the  actual forum thread is for, talking about and or asking questions about the shoe in general. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

It is based of the orignal advertisement for the Foamposites.

And done quite well.

havent been up on kicks in a while and dont feel like reading thru 180 plus pages... whats retail on these and release day these come out? good lookin out

Originally Posted by manslayer

Any news on a swoosh discount?
Got word that Swoosh is a no go. Only hope is they drop the price a little bit after like what happened with the Pearls, but then again these aren't Pearls were talking about
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ERS

Originally Posted by manslayer

Any news on a swoosh discount?
Got word that Swoosh is a no go. Only hope is they drop the price a little bit after like what happened with the Peals, but then again these aren't Pearls were talking about
tired.gif
These won't be around for long. Foams lasts forever so you get your moneys worth plus they are OG 
pimp.gif
... they don't call them BLUE MAGIC for nothing 

@Asia I agree but that swoosh discount would of made it that much easier to double up

Damn, I was hoping that swoosh discount would have went through. Just bought those Hurrache's off richards sporting goods for full price, and now these? Time to start selling some shoes.. I can't wait until saturday!

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

flightclub is the master of rape prices. i rather not have the shoe if i'm gonna lose an arm

PYS is challenging to be the Sith apprentice. Every now and then, miracles can be found there but prices have steadily risen there.

It's hilarious that a few swoosh account holders confirmed with their ever so famous "legitimate sources" that these would definitely be on swoosh. And suddenly these are getting more limited by the day..._unlike the over exaggerated numbers people were throwing out. To people who swore these would be available weeks after release-please reconsider or you'll miss out.-truth

Its these type of people-who have legit confirmed sources- and spew misinformation so convincingly, that make the true shoeheads, so angry. Its the classic case of the blind leading the blind, and ignorant following ignorant.

I agree with your frustrations magic 1978, well put my friend.

Damn no swoosh account. No go 220 with tax. I just got 2 pairs of cements 2 weeks ago and the duck af1s. FML

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

It's hilarious that a few swoosh account holders confirmed with their ever so famous "legitimate sources" that these would definitely be on swoosh. And suddenly these are getting more limited by the day..._unlike the over exaggerated numbers people were throwing out. To people who swore these would be available weeks after release-please reconsider or you'll miss out.-truth

Its these type of people-who have legit confirmed sources- and spew misinformation so convincingly, that make the true shoeheads, so angry. Its the classic case of the blind leading the blind, and ignorant following ignorant.

I agree with your frustrations magic 1978, well put my friend.

Yeah, the more I see it, I don't think these will be as widely available as people first thought. Knowing Nike they'll release them again in another six months or a year.

Back
Top Bottom