Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense My Dude But You REALLY Come Off Like A Simp With Comments Like This:

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I had size 10 on swoosh for 120$.

My wife wouldn't me pull the trigger. LOL

I'm getting too old for this.

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.

GL everyone!
Not everyone can be e-thugs. 
eyes.gif

things change when you get married bo
laugh.gif

Things Change Huh? Like What? You Loose Your Nuts The Minute That Ring Goes On Your Finger?
eyes.gif

You Can FALL BACK With That Noise My Man
laugh.gif
....... Not Everyone Turns To A Simp Once They Get Married
wink.gif

Rico- You Know I Had To Poke My Head In Here For A Quick Sec
wink.gif
And I KnowYOU KNOW What It Is When It Comes To Foam 1's And This "Head"........ 2 PLEASE!...... Especially With That $120 Price Tag
pimp.gif
........ Get At Me Next Release That's Up And We'll See What We Can't Work Out For Ya
wink.gif
laugh.gif
in his case yes. for 120 i woulda pulled the trigger. wifey woulda just been mad at me

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

$433 for 2 pairs. My lord...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please Get over yourself. 
laugh.gif

You ain't the only person in the world who got these 40%/50% off.  Just the only that posted for whatever attention.

And those here who paid full price I'm sure flipped/sold/traded whatever to reduce their cost out of pocket.

And even if they didn't.  200 is retail.  So be it.

Either way, I'm happy with them and the price I paid ($110 each cash, no shipping or tax fee, picked up at P.O. yesterday after work-- love folks in Oregon).

C'on o.g. Huarache trainers.

Damn bro, why you goin' so hard at him...he DID pay retail.  Seems like you the one braggin' that you paid $110 each.

The store opened at 7:00. I walk in at about 8:15, no lines, only 1 customer in there already paying for his 6 boxes. In and out man. No camping out, no drama. Hopefully I can get a 2nd pair on disco if these royals are similar to coughdrop & pearl production numbers. FFFFFOOOOOOAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSS

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The store opened at 7:00. I walk in at about 8:15, no lines, only 1 customer in there already paying for his 6 boxes. In and out man. No camping out, no drama. Hopefully I can get a 2nd pair on disco if these royals are similar to coughdrop & pearl production numbers. FFFFFOOOOOOAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSS

Depends on where you are.

Not here. I had a one pair limit and dude behind me got the last ten.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Damn bro, why you goin' so hard at him...
GO check back pages and stay in YOUR lane Mr. Defense.

laugh.gif

Posting pics of what you paid, cool.

Clowing others... ISS'like.

I shoot it down every chance I get.

i fell asleep puttin babyj505 to sleep. all the good sizes were gone from ndc. my footaction sold out of my 9.5 too.

o well. on to the next release

I'm not taking any chances. I understand foams aren't big in Texas, but waiting here by myself in front of footlocker.

I've already missed out on these twice. Not again

laugh.gif

OH SHhhhh
my bad.  He was clowing people for paying 440 for 2 pairs...damn i feel like a fool.

my spot sold out here in florida

any places yall know that still got pairs?

Just copped my pair. I remember rocking the og's back in middle school...brings back so many memories...love 'em!

Just came in from footlocker on 34th dude said they got over 1500 pairs & they still opening boxes. He also said footaction got 1000+ too. Pretty easy cop surprisingly, me and 2 other dudes cop a pair each some old dude copped like 10 pairs for his store. Idk if I wanna cop another pair or cop da pearls I missed out on for cheap

going to hit up my FTL at 8:30 to see what the situation is like with the line...Eastbay still has some sizes left...just no 12 or other common sizes

laugh.gif

OH SHhhhh
my bad.  He was clowing people for paying 440 for 2 pairs...damn i feel like a fool.

Clowining? No I was just thinking about how much this dude paid...And Hazel stop crying sunshine...I wasn't bragging about me paying 265 for 2...I posted it for bigj cause he swore on his life that they would not have a Swoosh discount. Maybe try reading what I wrote before making assumptions, chief.

These are selling well in Boston most spots are sold out of the good sizes i'm beginning to think these are a limited GR

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

OH SHhhhh
Clowining? No I was just thinking about how much this dude paid...And Hazel stop crying sunshine...I wasn't bragging about me paying 265 for 2...I posted it for bigj cause he swore on his life that they would not have a Swoosh discount. Maybe try reading what I wrote before making assumptions, chief.
whatever champ. u been gloating in this thread for a while now about your little swoosh account. i never confirmed nor denied that they would be on there. it honestly didnt matter to me as im a grown man making grown man money.

lucky i got a pair with no glue stains on the foam itself... happy with my purchase,there was a line, people are gonna eat these up in the bronx...

unfortuntaely i had to drop retail, but my 07s have seen better days and these shoes are a must anytime they drop

if i had a discount, id have bought 2 more

Back
Top Bottom