Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^ thats news to me, thats funny... word back in 97 to drop 200 on a pair you had to have some bread...

What's the difference in spending $200 back then and $200 now?  It's 10% unemployment and it's even more in the inner cities.  You dudes were just younger then and didn't have the money.  Heck, I was in college I didn't.

gas in 97 was .99 cents

gas in 2010 is dam near $4.

just saying tho

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

whether they're GR or not - real foam heads will have a fresh pair long after the release and the AF1 rockin cats will have their pairs smoked weeks after the release.

its only fair that the heads in 07 get another fair chance to cop again

if limited, resellers will continue to sell pairs for an arm and a leg

2qnr1mr.jpg

Originally Posted by egaroc1

^^ thats news to me, thats funny... word back in 97 to drop 200 on a pair you had to have some bread...

What's the difference in spending $200 back then and $200 now?  It's 10% unemployment and it's even more in the inner cities.  You dudes were just younger then and didn't have the money.  Heck, I was in college I didn't.

gas in 97 was .99 cents

gas in 2010 is dam near $4.

just saying tho

Dude does have a valid point...

o man i really hope they do drop i like the foamposites but the royals r the only CW i would ever copp so its a deff. yes gotta rock it with a dodgers jersey!
pimp.gif
THINK BLUE!!
laugh.gif

Damn I hope these drop. ALWAYS missed out because of being broke. If these come out, I will not miss them. Hopefully

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I'm old enough man..

How many sneaker were $200 back then?
if you know some please name em

that price point was unheard of in the 90's for a sneaker

no matter if you was young or old..not too many was dropping that much then

it's nothing to drop 200+ now, cuz it's so common place in this day and age

I can only go off what I seen growing up....

And the only dudes rocking foams was Dopeboys and few spoiled !+! #$*%%% ( who ended up getting snuffed for their pair )

How many sneakers now are $200?

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I'm old enough man..

How many sneaker were $200 back then?
if you know some please name em

that price point was unheard of in the 90's for a sneaker

no matter if you was young or old..not too many was dropping that much then

it's nothing to drop 200+ now, cuz it's so common place in this day and age

I can only go off what I seen growing up....

And the only dudes rocking foams was Dopeboys and few spoiled !+! #$*%%% ( who ended up getting snuffed for their pair )
How many sneakers now are $200?
now u know more shoes are at or near 200 these days than back in 96/97
1/2 cents - 190
mtag lebron 7s - 200
foamdomes - 225
motorsport 6 - 175
2009 spacejams - 185
jordan 23 reg - 185, premier/finale - 230
jordan 2009 - 190
yeezys - 200
cdp/dmps - 310
special edition af1s 200+

im sure i missed something but the point is, OG foams were $180 and that was UNHEARD of back then. People were like Hell to the No about the price tag especially since Jordans were selling for $160 back then.
Now, the $200 price point is very common amongst nike releases.

I hope this is true, finally scoop up a pair. Wanted a pair since the originally released. I just hope the blue foam isn't dull like the HOH ones that dropped.

Most definitely I would like to buy another pair of these but these were just released a few years ago. I can agree with nike if the retro the pearl 1 since that hasn't been done in the original color for a minute but these blues eh..Give it another 3 years. Now these
Foamposite-Black-Red.jpg

foam08-1.jpg

should be retroed.

i wasent spending my own money back then, i was like 13 probably.. the only dude that had them in the hood was this janitor from the school in my hood.. everyone knows they get good money. i wish i was working back then i probably would of had a pair..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

coppin 15, 4 to keep and the rest 2 resell

Resellers (and employees) are going to take majority of stock no matter what. If Nike is going to release them again and want to really milk the foams for all the money they can, they better GR these with more restocks than Coppers.
You Embecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yea make royal foamposites a GR, make them as accessible to the world as white air force ones I am a proud owner of '07 royals and you have really disgusted me.

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif
YOU disgust me with that "i want my 07 RETROS to be special forever" mentality. them ##+** aren't even OG.
son said white on whites though....CHILL....
laugh.gif

i wanna see more pennys retroed before these come back out.
this

Back
Top Bottom