Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

i hope thats the actual pic of the foams dropping this september, looks like the hoh version, its really turning out to be an amazing year

I need these to complete my life. It would be nice if we could eventually get a list of stores so I wont have to hunt.

I got the '07 retros still in pretty good condition considering I wear all my shoes.

Anyway, what's the difference between the '07s and the HOH release?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^ thats news to me, thats funny... word back in 97 to drop 200 on a pair you had to have some bread...

What's the difference in spending $200 back then and $200 now?  It's 10% unemployment and it's even more in the inner cities.  You dudes were just younger then and didn't have the money.  Heck, I was in college I didn't.

i wasent spending my own money back then, i was like 13 probably.. the only dude that had them in the hood was this janitor from the school in my hood.. everyone knows they get good money. i wish i was working back then i probably would of had a pair..

it wasn't $200 back then it was $180 pros $190 ones if I'm not mistaken.

Foamposites used to be $180. The price jumped to $190 when some of the limited releases/GR runs of foamposite pros released. They finally hit $200 when they began retroing the Foamposite 1s. I was considering making an exception and buy the eggplant foamposite 1s but I'll on them and wait for the royals if this news is indeed true.

I am happy and mad at the same time.
I bought coppers. getting the eggplants this Saturday and if these come out, copping them.
However, that means Nike will get $600 from me =p

with all the recent foam hype this release will be comparable to the space jams. im not excited about that

I still have mines fresh and yes i will be copping another in sept. I had to bring mines out to look at em but sorry for the iphone pics
14wdd36.jpg

Dude is right real heads gonna cop and keep their dopes clean years down the road or even till they retro the royals again in 2018 lol
Excuse my saltiness about royal dopes exclusitivity but it would really kill me if there were so many produced in this latest release that they sat on the rack until they were at $74.99 lol.

ima cop 2 pair if they release never had any foams hopefully i can get my hands on some eggplants

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Dude is right real heads gonna cop and keep their dopes clean years down the road or even till they retro the royals again in 2018 lol
Excuse my saltiness about royal dopes exclusitivity but it would really kill me if there were so many produced in this latest release that they sat on the rack until they were at $74.99 lol.
u sound like a beast for real.
if u REALLY like the shoe, then u should WISH for them to go on sale for $75 so u could buy up all of them and be set for life.

Originally Posted by Sly1992

I am happy and mad at the same time.
I bought coppers. getting the eggplants this Saturday and if these come out, copping them.
However, that means Nike will get $600 from me =p

Back
Top Bottom