Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

It's already confirmed, you don't want them to release because?? You just buy a pair for $400 or something??

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Dude is right real heads gonna cop and keep their dopes clean years down the road or even till they retro the royals again in 2018 lol
Excuse my saltiness about royal dopes exclusitivity but it would really kill me if there were so many produced in this latest release that they sat on the rack until they were at $74.99 lol.
u sound like a beast for real.
if u REALLY like the shoe, then u should WISH for them to go on sale for $75 so u could buy up all of them and be set for life.
pimp.gif

My 07's are starting to yellow so if these release im gonna try my hardest to get a pair. Money is tight but i always find a way to cop a shoe that i really like when it drops

Dude is right real heads gonna cop and keep their dopes clean years down the road or even till they retro the royals again in 2018 lol
Excuse my saltiness about royal dopes exclusitivity but it would really kill me if there were so many produced in this latest release that they sat on the rack until they were at $74.99 lol.
if u REALLY like the shoe, then u should WISH for them to go on sale for $75 so u could buy up all of them and be set for life.
QFT

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

QFT

$75 and it over im buying about a good 30-40 prs. we could only wish

Originally Posted by Stixx

It's already confirmed, you don't want them to release because?? You just buy a pair for $400 or something??

Whoa? whoa? slow down.. i didn't say i didn't want them not to release.. im just asking..
dont wanna get everyone hyped up for no reason... n Hell no would never pay 400$ for something that produced in these numbers..

younggunna28 wrote:
Guerrilla Warfare wrote:
*Crossing my Fingas*

*Hope it doesn't release*
No hate, but can I ask why you don't want them to release?
Long story short. im in line waitin for footlocker to open so i could cop the space jamz on release day, heard a couple ppl say they didn't kno wat da hell space jamz were but since it's hot there gonna cop
indifferent.gif
 so it kinda pissed me off, if ur goin to get an OG retro @least kno the history behinde it

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

younggunna28 wrote:
Guerrilla Warfare wrote:
*Crossing my Fingas*

*Hope it doesn't release*
No hate, but can I ask why you don't want them to release?
Long story short. im in line waitin for footlocker to open so i could cop the space jamz on release day, heard a couple ppl say they didn't kno wat da hell space jamz were but since it's hot there gonna cop
indifferent.gif
 so it kinda pissed me off, if ur goin to get an OG retro @least kno the history behinde it

not to hate but if you think a shoe looks good your gonna buy it

thanks Sloane Kettering... im still prolly scooping the september version... cant have enuff royals

I really hope they dont' release for the same reason as Guerilla. They are my fav pair of shoes EVER hands down. I only own blue foams they are untouchable to me greatest shoe i have ever seen and i am angry at all the colorways that come out.

People don't even like the way they look nor do they care. They just know they are "whats really good" so they scrape up all thier funds and buy them. Then wear them around like they are hot $%^#.

don't get me wrong if they do release i will try to buy another pair to ice but i hope they are extremely limited. I already have my 07's and they are in fine condition (part of the reason they are the best shoes ever) so i don't care if i get a pair or not i just hope they aren't worn by every ****** that can afford them.

Nice pick up Bigj505

I could use another pair of 07's

I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger on a pair of all black Foams but I have a feeling that once I cop I'll find em for cheaper.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Nice pick up BigJ if you don't mind me asking how much and where?.....(PM)
my boy was selling a pair.
i hit him up. offered 270 + green spark 1/2 cent samples.

i think its a fair trade on both ends.

YYYEEESSS!!!! My homie told me bout this yesterday... Too geeked for these. Nike is a damn mission this year lol

Back
Top Bottom