Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by superfly

im gonna make a killing reselling these joints!
indifferent.gif
Once a $@* always a $@*

Edit: Actually .. u wont be able to afford more than one .. u cant even afford to clean ur damn tub that we all caught a glimpse of in ur WDYWT post
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope they keep the white swoosh...but even if its royal imma still get a couple...just prefer white though

Originally Posted by riddla713

sneakernews says that its confirmed these are dropping in september. copped x2 for me. im glad i passed on the 1/2 cent royals because after i have these the 1/2 cents will be absolete to me. i have nothing against royal 1/2 cents i just perfer these instead.
I prefer both 

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I rock my royal Foams (07 release) several times a week and they've also become my main shoe for the gym They still look great, and yeah the soles are a little yellow but so what? Besides, I have SeaGlow which will clean them up pretty good when I get around to it.

Some nice icy soles always catch my eyes, but I've got a lot of respect for someone rocking a pair of Foams that have seen a lot of use. That means they're actually being enjoyed and used for their intended purpose! Bravo to daily Foam wearers!

The way I look at it is like this: if you bought a brand new Lamborghini, would you park it in a dark garage and hope it goes up in value someday? Some might, but I wouldn't call such a person a true car enthusiast. If you love cars and you got a Lamborghini, you'd drive it every chance you could right? So to me a true sneaker head doesn't hide away a pair of Foamposites (the Lamborghinis of the sneaker world IMHO), they wear them! Nothing wrong with the whole "1 to rock, 1 to stock" thing if you can afford it, but I know I can't. It's one pair at a time...if I'm lucky. But you better believe I'm going to be rocking those joints the absolute first chance I get!
Very nicely put. Right there witcha!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

i sorry but we would have got some type of confirmation on these buy now
its only march. shoes aint drpping til sept.
pics might not even show up until the week of release date.

QUESTION....... Has there ever been some Foamposite SOCKS? Or say sock with the Penny logo on them? I need to get a pair ASAP!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

anybody watching the K-ST XAVIER game notice the shoes XAVIER pg is wearing,
Yea i noticed them 2 terrel holloway got the royals on i think good @## game dbl overtime

^shorty is from my hood in bedstuy, she doing her local modeling thang, funny to see her in someone's avy. lol

Back
Top Bottom