Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

everyone is a foam head/authority now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

everyone is a foam head/authority now
smh.gif

You knowI'd prefer Ones, but I would still get Pros. I wouldn't be in a rush with Pros though. Mine are still in great condition. Wouldn't mind some black Pros, glue is starting to come off.

blue pro's with a clear sole will be sick, i know its all about the ones but i wont mind a pait at all, even an eggplant pro with clear soles will be sick, either or i will cop

^^^^exactly my point. I remember 1 year ago when the HoH pearls released, we (this entire website) were under the impression they were going 2 be ones, and not pro's

that is true^ remember the 1 pic (that even exist) of penny wearing them being posted over and over.

^that was one person, swervin or somebody, repeatedly posting that screenshot hoping the hype would pick up steam.

The only shock to that release was the off pearl color.

Doesn't matter to me, ones or pros they will be copped regardless. Dudes acting like the royal pros aren't
pimp.gif

Yeah... if they release the Royal Foam Pros instead of them Royal Foam Ones, Im passing. Money saved if Pros are released.

dam man this thread turned into the red metallic one. talking about this one coming out, that one coming out, or maybe another one. wack. im def. down with the royal ones, anything else is a no go.

Dont get me wrong royal ones>>>pros but pros are still tough. Only time will tell what will really come out in September, but for now I'm happy with my pairs.

I don't mind the swoosh at all as long as the bottom is iced out. Not a fan of the black bottom as much.

havent caught up with the post for a while, whts the news on this?
not confirmed yet rite?
and it maybe pro?

if pro, money save for me~ if it is ones~ Xmas for me~

Back
Top Bottom