Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

those who really wanted them could have been copped for 300 or less as long as you looked for them.
now its kind of tuff since dudes are pretty much in love with foams now.

Maybe a used pair

Originally Posted by dtb00201

those who really wanted them could have been copped for 300 or less as long as you looked for them.

Maybe a used pair
I casually walked into DTLR after calling the manager and seeing when the shipment was coming in.  I showed up 5 hours after they hit the shelves picked up my sz 11 and walked out.  The last retros were an easy cop for me.  Then everyone went foam-crazy.

Royal Blue Foams are my favorite pair of shoes ever made.  My num 1 grail. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Maybe a used pair
I casually walked into DTLR after calling the manager and seeing when the shipment was coming in.  I showed up 5 hours after they hit the shelves picked up my sz 11 and walked out.  The last retros were an easy cop for me.  Then everyone went foam-crazy.

Royal Blue Foams are my favorite pair of shoes ever made.  My num 1 grail. 
My favorite too, along with the 11's... Had them both when I was a kid when they first released, still have y 2nd original pair I bought, although cf on left shoe is starting to detach a bit, they are MINT box and all, still shows the nike swoosh on insole and I wore them A LOT!

Maybe a used pair
1195095823002704.gif

ehhh nevermind... but i definitely know what im talking about. key phrase: you had to look for them (meaning taking your time and waiting for the right deal).

Maybe a used pair
1195095823002704.gif

ehhh nevermind... but i definitely know what im talking about. key phrase: you had to look for them (meaning taking your time and waiting for the right deal).

J, it aint even worth wasting your time with this kind of uneducated consumer.

Maybe a used pair
QFT

aye mayhemz........................ im still mad... but not as mad lol

hope u scooped them flightposite 2s frm south chi for 75+ shipping/tax

aye mayhemz........................ im still mad...but not as mad lol

hope u scooped them flightposite 2s frm south chi for 75+ shipping/tax
laugh.gif

nah, didn't get any word on that deal....send me some info!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Maybe a used pair
1195095823002704.gif

J, it aint even worth wasting your time with this kind of uneducated consumer.

I am far from an uneducated consumer buddy. They may have gone for under $300 not too long after it's initial release, but I can specifically remember looking for pairs before the first eggplants came out and they were going for $350 to $400 then. IT was probably around the time the HOH pairs released. I'm not saying Big J is wrong, I'm just going from my personal experience in trying to find a pair.

dtb00201 - u just gotta look on the bay, craisglist, and nt from time to time. deals do pop up.
prime example, i got ds 02 pearls + ds 07 royals size 9.5 for 600 shipped as of 2 weeks ago off of NT after buying ds royal pros from dude.
my boy copped ds 07 royals size 11 on craigslist a few weeks ago.
my other boy copped ds 07 royals size 9.5 around the fall time for 265 shipped off of ebay.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i doubt they'd gr the royals at this point. they'd lose their mystique, i think. if i had to guess, id say limited gr at best.
Psht.  GR all the way.

C.R.E.A.M. = Nike.

Mystique doesn't equal dollar signs. 
well they are for sure are not GR's because they were not and are not as of now available for order for summer or fall season

so if they do release they will be a QS or a HOH exclusive....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i doubt they'd gr the royals at this point. they'd lose their mystique, i think. if i had to guess, id say limited gr at best.
Psht.  GR all the way.

C.R.E.A.M. = Nike.

well they are for sure are not GR's because they were not and are not as of now available for order for summer or fall season

so if they do release they will be a QS or a HOH exclusive.
Terrible news!
mad.gif

I've been waiting so long!
I believed in you Nike

prime example, i got ds 02 pearls + ds 07 royals size 9.5 for 600 shipped as of 2 weeks ago off of NT
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1253784913_jack_nicholson_****you.gif

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Psht.  GR all the way.

C.R.E.A.M. = Nike.

so if they do release they will be a QS or a HOH exclusive.
Terrible news!
mad.gif

I've been waiting so long!
I believed in you Nike

dtb00201 - u just gotta look on the bay, craisglist, and nt from time to time. deals do pop up.
prime example, i got ds 02 pearls + ds 07 royals size 9.5 for 600 shipped as of 2 weeks ago off of NT after buying ds royal pros from dude.
my boy copped ds 07 royals size 11 on craigslist a few weeks ago.
my other boy copped ds 07 royals size 9.5 around the fall time for 265 shipped off of ebay.

Yea I used check ebay, here, and the "other" site, but I pretty much gave up looking a while ago. I will just wait until Nike retro's them again. Seeing as how the foamposite has become their cash cow, I don't see how they wouldn't have a retro in the works.

Back
Top Bottom