Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Dont get me wrong royal ones>>>pros but pros are still tough. Only time will tell what will really come out in September, but for now I'm happy with my pairs.

pimp.gif

Royal Pros are piff compared to a lot of shoes out right now....I really would hate for nike to have the quality on the royals go down-hill....still hoping for the Ones though.

I spoke with a fella from one of my favorite shoe spots on South Jersey last week, and I know I can only take it with a grain of salt, but he said he had just seen a preview from Nike a few days prior and thet royal Foam Ones are a definite. I was wearing my own pair of '07 Foam Ones and we were talking quite awhile about the Foamposite line. Dude definitely knew the difference between a Foam One and a Foam Pro, and he said that he knew for sure that the royals were coming back.

Here's the kicker...original release date was supposed to be the same day as some new Jordan Silver Anniversary Retros, but MJ objected to a Foam releasing the same day. Therefore, the release date has been moved UP to July or August!

Like I said, I know I've got to take this with a grain of salt (as should everyone else here), but it was definitely something that got me excited anyway!

Pros are dope in theyre own right
But I do think nike should do a bit more distinguisingin between Ones and Pros
Like leave clear soles to the Ones and colored translucents and/or solid soles to Pros or some other deal

Okay here is the real question I want answered whats going to be the availibilty on these? Are they going to be mass produced like the coppers which are still sitting on shelves now Or limited? I prefer limited
frown.gif

^^I'd rather a GR.
I love how Nike is sticking it to the re-sellers.
I'm sure they see how much more they can make by producing more, instead of re-sellers getting profit they could be making.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Okay here is the real question I want answered whats going to be the availibilty on these? Are they going to be mass produced like the coppers which are still sitting on shelves now Or limited? I prefer limited
frown.gif
Coppers aren't sitting on shelves everywhere.  They were gone the first week here, and might have been gone before then if it wasn't for the snow.

Eggplants are sitting a little in some stores, but they aren't everywhere.

frown.gif
and y do u prefer limited? so u can feel exclusive or something?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

frown.gif
Coppers aren't sitting on shelves everywhere.  They were gone the first week here, and might have been gone before then if it wasn't for the snow.

Coppers are still in stores bro, eggplants too. Don't know why but they are...dtlr, sportszone, shoe city i've seen em' in all 3.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

frown.gif

Coppers are still in stores bro, eggplants too. Don't know why but they are...dtlr, sportszone, shoe city i've seen em' in all 3.
laugh.gif
  Why do dudes on this board assume everyone is either in DC or NYC in Foam threads. 

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

frown.gif

laugh.gif
  Why do dudes on this board assume everyone is either in DC or NYC in Foam threads. 

i'm saying....

Originally Posted by bigj505

thanks will
laugh.gif

You are certainly welcomed BJ, but please allow me 2 make you aware that names of people are 2 begin with a capitol letter. It's okay 2 be wrong tho
happy.gif

I agree...why do peeps WANT "exclusive" shoes...so they can have something "no one" else will?  LAME and pretty selfish if you ask me.

Just think about it...no matter how GR a GR shoe, Foams are not like Jordans, they do not appeal to everyone's tastes.  Why would you NOT want your fellow fans to be able to walk into a store and buy a couple pairs instead of camping out and/or getting raped by a reseller.  I live in LA and shoes are somewhat easy to get but I would love if I could sleep in walk into a mall pick up 2 pairs and go home, no drama no nothing.  Again, not everyone has a solid connect...so why be so selfish.  I hope they are available everywhere.

^ To piggyback on what you're saying, you will NEVER be the only one with something unless you live on NikeID so cats need to stop with that exclusive crap. The ones who enjoy the campout are the young ones with not much in the way of responsibilty. Wait till you have a family, job etc. and not enough hours in your day and still trying to cop kicks, THEN you'll see where we're coming from, unless you like to get raped by resellers, lol.

Back
Top Bottom