Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Most "exclusives" I see are fakes...lol. The every day person isn't going to care about exclusives. Dudes need to get what they like, and not care about how limited or what other people may feel about it.

The NIKE BASKETBALL FALL1997 catalogue which was distributed in Japan

img032.jpg_thumb.jpg

img046.jpg_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Okay here is the real question I want answered whats going to be the availibilty on these? Are they going to be mass produced like the coppers which are still sitting on shelves now Or limited? I prefer limited
frown.gif

i doubt they'd gr the royals at this point. they'd lose their mystique, i think. if i had to guess, id say limited gr at best.

Nike Retro is all about that cash! They're not gonna feed us that bull that JB is about devaluing older retros. I think they are just combating resellers now.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i doubt they'd gr the royals at this point. they'd lose their mystique, i think. if i had to guess, id say limited gr at best.
Psht.  GR all the way.

C.R.E.A.M. = Nike.

Mystique doesn't equal dollar signs. 

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Nike Retro is all about that cash! They're not gonna feed us that bull that JB is about devaluing older retros. I think they are just combating resellers now.
Preach!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Psht.  GR all the way.

C.R.E.A.M. = Nike.

Mystique doesn't equal dollar signs. 

especially with foams

^^Calm down on the reply button pleaae, no need to have 6 posts in a row on every page^^.

These foams will always be the best CW.

those who really wanted them could have been copped for 300 or less as long as you looked for them.
now its kind of tuff since dudes are pretty much in love with foams now.

copped again for the SECOND time. It seems like nike is really overdoing it honestly. Regardless i can't knock the hustle.

I am seriously considering buying more than 3 pairs if these drops and thats not because i want to resell, but more like making up for lost time.

are the royal foams still slated to drop around sept 2010? any updates/confirmations?

peace

Back
Top Bottom