Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

hope these release again. had finally gotten these for a decent price ds, but was a half size too small so had to sell. will def. cop 2-3 pairs...

241woaq.jpg

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think nike FINALLY decided to combat resellers.

Seems like every popular overpriced shoe is getting a re-re-retro. There's really no other explanation...these, freshwaters, atlantics, eggplants, infrared 90's, neon 95's, pearls, etc...

Aside from what hasn't been retroed, everything i want is, or will be available at retail.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Shame shade I believe. The difference you see is due to lighting. The only differences between the two shoes are minor details, such as a blue outline on the small swoosh on the toe (HOH), the Penny coin insoles (HOH), and black bottom instead of blue (HOH).

OK, I thought the swoosh was the only thing, didn't know or really care about the insole and bottom.  Nobody sees that anyway.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Shame shade I believe. The difference you see is due to lighting. The only differences between the two shoes are minor details, such as a blue outline on the small swoosh on the toe (HOH), the Penny coin insoles (HOH), and black bottom instead of blue (HOH).
OK, I thought the swoosh was the only thing, didn't know or really care about the insole and bottom.  Nobody sees that anyway.

damn i found pics for u and everything yet i get 0 acknowledgment 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

damn i found pics for u and everything yet i get 0 acknowledgment 
laugh.gif

Damn, my bad J, I thought I said something 
laugh.gif
  Thanks for the pics

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by curtisboy

'07 Royals
spc5rq.jpg
 HoH Royals

I believe their different shades of blue
does anyone have that pic of all 3 royals laying side by side that pic shows you how the hoh royals look different

dude who sold those had the 07s also..
xmv8g7.jpg

everyone says its a different shade of blue, sure looks like it, but it could be the lighting like someone said, i would love to have a pair of them hoh, just to stunt, but any royals would do... they should definetly think of droppiing the royal pro with a clear bottom or even an eggplant pro with a clear bottom.. hope this is true, september is right around the corner

purplehazen - how u gonna quote all of that yet not even read? the last post confirms its the lighting

I hope this is true...I mean wow if it is true Nike is really giving the people what they want this year

I know the 07 style code says dark neon royal. Don't think the HOH version says neon. I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

coppin 15, 4 to keep and the rest 2 resell

Resellers (and employees) are going to take majority of stock no matter what. If Nike is going to release them again and want to really milk the foams for all the money they can, they better GR these with more restocks than Coppers.
You Embecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yea make royal foamposites a GR, make them as accessible to the world as white air force ones I am a proud owner of '07 royals and you have really disgusted me.

get lost loser. you just mad and "disgusted" everyone is going to have a pair of  royals and your "07 royals" won't be so rare no more. cry me a river. the sneaker game should go back to the way it used to be, when kicks werent limited and everyone had access to them. no one cares if you're a "proud owner"..  you sound mad goofy son
sick.gif

my 07's have gone thru quite a bit but they still hanging strong.

couple/few royals for me and I'm outta here

Back
Top Bottom