Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

glasses.gif
bigj505 wrote:

1alagrees.gif

glasses.gif
glasses.gif

right on

Originally Posted by majicman

penny versions or pro versions? really doesn't matter, but i'm just curious...

If you don't know what a Penny One is, you need to leave them in the store
smh.gif

I'm gonna get 2 pairs, 1 to wear daily and play basketball in after awhile. And another to put on ice for awhile.

I have those wretched Royal Pro's from a few years ago
sick.gif

I never wore them, but I remember when I got them I did it to fill the void of not having the Foam One's.

Back on topic... I'm hoping that they don't change anything from the last release.

any confirmation yet if royal foam one's will drop? it was mentioned in the nike twit along with other foams confirmed to drop (cough drop & pearl pros)...

looking forward to this!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

sick.gif

I never wore them, but I remember when I got them I did it to fill the void of not having the Foam One's.

Back on topic... I'm hoping that they don't change anything from the last release.

Then why don't you sell those "wretched" foams to someone who appreciates them

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

sick.gif

Then why don't you sell those "wretched" foams to someone who appreciates them
laugh.gif

i get what hes saying tho. back in the day i copped the royal pros because i could not get royal ones. once i heard the royal ones were retroing, i prompting laced the royal pros up and they became my new balling shoes.
but over the years, i started to miss my pros... copped a ds pair for 210 shipped a couple of months ago. i guess i appreciate them now.

$210 is a good price, I've seen the royal Pro's for crazy prices.
hey hey... i said i missed them not was thirsty for them. saw the price and was like NOICE!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

$210 is a good price, I've seen the royal Pro's for crazy prices.
hey hey... i said i missed them not was thirsty for them. saw the price and was like NOICE!!!!
laugh.gif

Yeah, I would buy them at that price.

That's why dude should sell his Foam Pros, there's people that appreciate them. Since they're just taking up space and he doesn't like them, why keep them.

These Royal Foam 1's are my #1 grail. I love the shoe, the color ( being a Mets fan ). Timeless shoe man. 1 pair is a must, Im going to try my best to get 2. I wonder if these will be released in the same quantities as the coppers and purples this year.

Any pictures of these yet? Always wanted a pair so it's a must copp for me. Same with the pearls haha

Back
Top Bottom