Rude HOH employees / Jordan Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are all HOH employees cocky and have HORRIBLE attitudes. If u walk in wearing HEAT they're mad cool and act like your little buddy. But walk in wearing some air 95 air max or whatever some general sneaker, and they act like your bothering them when you ask them a question. I asked a dude today about the retro 3 and if he heard anything and I assumed he was the manager because of how he was speaking and being with the other employees, and right in front of 3 other employees he gave me the nastiest sarcastic answer. I had everything I could do to just turn around and walk away (ur not gonna get anywhere arguing with a ego manic manager in front of his employees I learned my lesson with that already) He replied nasty and sarcastic "NO, I have NO IDEA" and then just sits there stating at me like I'm an ******* for even asking...I'm sure he's heard SOMETHING from someone about the release, it's your Job to sell shoes u should know something...not keep secrets or act like u don't know anything about what I'm saying. But if I walked in there with my heat on they would have been all over my nuts. This is just one of many examples of situations I've seen in HOH. Am I the only one that notices this?

I feel you. That's like at every shoe store though. Once you walk in they ALWAYS look at your shoes and they come up to you and ask you if you need anything. Nowadays all the employees are LAZY and dont want to do ish!!! I just can't stand it anymore... PEOPLE WHO WORK NEED TO DO THEIR DAMN JOB!!!

this isnt a HoH only issue. happens with every "Hot" release at various shoe stores. Try asking about a Jordan XI some time in December and they will try to clown you like you stupid or something.

House of Hoops in Syracuse is pretty good with releases. Saw an employee try to stash a pair for their friend in the back of the line, only for the manager to call him out and make him put it back on the cart.

this isnt a HoH only issue. happens with every "Hot" release at various shoe stores. Try asking about a Jordan XI some time in December and they will try to clown you like you stupid or something.
^^^This! Asking someone to do their job, shocking......

Used to have that problem seldomly as a kid, but nvr in awhile. If they come at me w that attitude, I'll pull they *** down to earth really quick. That goes for any employee. My area is pretty cool, ain't nobody act like that. Atleast to me.

my HOH is cool around my way. .. HoH isn't even special anymore. .. everyone is HOH now haha

HoH Cherry Hill NJ is pretty chill my way, like most employees there and they have lives outside of sneaks since they dont get mad when you call or come in to ask. But its the surrounding area stores like other FLs and Kicks USA that act like you shouldn't be in the store as if they are holding the key to the treasure attitude.

I've heard the HoH in md is pretty bad but ive never actually experienced or been in that store. 

Thast cause they get a bunch of people asking about releases or if they heard anything... Just look foot locker release page and youll know when they are coming out...  Better yet just called so you dont have to bother with the attidues.  I never walk into a shoe store asking about the releases.  It 100x faster to call the store....  Everyone want a "hook up" or "in" to get the shoe.  Another effective tool, put a complaint in to footlocker via there customer service contact.  I've put champs and footlockers on blast because the manager was selling half inventory to his reseller friend for percentage of the cut....  88 is a quick strike shoe, which means the retailers will have to quickly get them ordered and limited quainities which means not every store and not all HoH will get them.

Last edited:
id be mad too if i was getting $9 an hour dressed up like a ref lol
roll.gif

Thast cause they get a bunch of people asking about releases or if they heard anything... Just look foot locker release page and youll know when they are coming out...  Better yet just called so you dont have to bother with the attidues.  I never walk into a shoe store asking about the releases.  It 100x faster to call the store....  Everyone want a "hook up" or "in" to get the shoe.  Another effective tool, put a complaint in to footlocker via there customer service contact.  I've put champs and footlockers on blast because the manager was selling half inventory to his reseller friend for percentage of the cut....  88 is a quick strike shoe, which means the retailers will have to quickly get them ordered and limited quainities which means not every store and not all HoH will get them.

:smh:

This happens at every shoe store not just HOH.

The employees act like they have power over you....like foh you not better than me cause you selling a new release that everyone wants. Keep that $7 an hour bro ill go somewhere else :smh:

Haha this is the truth. I walk in and referees got on the ill grill. No asking if i need help or anything. I guess they just feel like little people, and cant speak up and be professional. What happened to the employees wanting to get commission on the pairs they sell? Its like nobody gives a ****!?

Regardless, they don't have to be jackasses and could be a little bit informative. Actually doing they're JOB. Nothing is worse than going to cop some sneakers and ******* employee bringing down your mood. 

His response is only telling you that you are the 5,000th person asking that very question before 12pm for the past 2 weeks :lol:. It's annoying when people constantly ask you that. It still doesn't excuse his attitude. Each new customer doesn't know how many asked before, so say it in a professional manner. Plus, I don't think their attitude is dependent on the type of shoes you walk in the store with.

:smh:

:smh:, so it's come to this huh? Might really be time to go

Sounds like you might have just caught someone on a bad day.  Anytime I walk into my local Footlocker or Finishline, they have always been super helpful with info if they have it.  I can imagine someone getting mad if they get asked the same questions daily, doens't make it right however.  I am sure it gets old, but it is part of the job.  Sounds like the dude needs to understand that.

HOH here is pretty cool.  Every time I walk into the store someone always greets me and ask if they can assist me with anything.  I don't usually ask what is upcoming because they usually have them in a glass case so you can see when you walk in.  They don't do all releases like that but some. I they have a major release they will give out tickets or something.  If the hype is too much they will cancel a release altogether.  They did it with the galaxy releases last year.  People cut the fool so they sent every galaxy release back.  
ohwell.gif

mean.gif
, so it's come to this huh? Might really be time to go
Yup!  Time to fight back a little, cant be rude to people that bring you business.. Unfortunately, the hype surrounding most releases out ways a couple people not bring business to there store because they were treated badly...  They know these shoes sell out instantly and people want multiple pairs.  But i think it needs tor be brought up thur there chain.. If the managers are douches, time to let FootLocker INC know about it.. Most of the time they get it done, cause they know you can take your business else wear!  Plus i dont see why employee's are rude they need to establish them selfs.. I mean they do get commission on the shoes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom