Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

please dont be true let the grapes collect dust first!

agreed. not only that, but i dont want to see such a beloved shoe get terrible quality.
tired.gif

^lol I hear you man I do. A lot of people having mixed feelings about this rumor but only time will tell whether or not it will come to fruition!

^lol I hear you man I do. A lot of people having mixed feelings about this rumor but only time will tell whether or not it will come to fruition!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

weren't the Laney's one of the first retro+ colorways???

But why packs?

If JB were smart, they're not, but if they were....they'd release these separately and charge $175 for both

Welcome to HYPEBEAST CENTRAL!!!

Personally, I dont care too much for a LS Jordan Package. I'd take the Raging Bull Package over these! #EASY

If anything I think JB will drop the Laneys. The Grapes were kinda 5 years ago.

Welcome to HYPEBEAST CENTRAL!!!

Personally, I dont care too much for a LS Jordan Package. I'd take the Raging Bull Package over these! #EASY

If anything I think JB will drop the Laneys. The Grapes were kinda 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by JAYS

drop on the laney and keep the grapes and add a different og......

This man speaks the truth!  
Wouldn't mind seeing the Fire Red's again, if they were packed with the Grapes. 

Originally Posted by JAYS

drop on the laney and keep the grapes and add a different og......

This man speaks the truth!  
Wouldn't mind seeing the Fire Red's again, if they were packed with the Grapes. 

Back
Top Bottom