Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Funny thing is there are V's coming... BIN V's.............. Nuff Said..... Sorry
October?
nerd.gif
where are they going to put the blood stain?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Funny thing is there are V's coming... BIN V's.............. Nuff Said..... Sorry
October?
nerd.gif
Most probably, the Bin 23 seal wax will replace no. 23 in the V.
wink.gif

October?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by foullaw

October?
nerd.gif
wink.gif
most likely, I rather it be in the back of the shoe replacing the jumpman though.

Originally Posted by foullaw

October?
nerd.gif
wink.gif
most likely, I rather it be in the back of the shoe replacing the jumpman though.

grapes > laneys. never like the laneys and i never had a pair of grapes. i need em

grapes > laneys. never like the laneys and i never had a pair of grapes. i need em

Originally Posted by east99

if i wind up copping, the laneys will be on ebay same day

Originally Posted by east99

if i wind up copping, the laneys will be on ebay same day

Will be spliting the pack with my cousin!!! i will be getting the grape and he will be getting the laney .......

Will be spliting the pack with my cousin!!! i will be getting the grape and he will be getting the laney .......

ive wanted laneys for a while now (i wasnt paying attention to shoe releases in 2000) and i had og grapes as a youngster, so this would be a welcome release for me.

ive wanted laneys for a while now (i wasnt paying attention to shoe releases in 2000) and i had og grapes as a youngster, so this would be a welcome release for me.

No interest in the laneys-though they would look sweet with my laney jersey.
I have a strict policy against buying packs for only one shoe....so maybe I'll find the grapes separately if this pack releases.

Back
Top Bottom