Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

I'd cop just to have in the collection, doubt I'd wear either though.  They should have done the white, gray, blue ones instead of the Laney's.
da stealths??

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

I'd cop just to have in the collection, doubt I'd wear either though.  They should have done the white, gray, blue ones instead of the Laney's.
da stealths??

The Pack wouldnt go together but I would have no problem staying up for these!!!!! I think The Laney V's deserve more respect because there hot and so are the grapes....

The Pack wouldnt go together but I would have no problem staying up for these!!!!! I think The Laney V's deserve more respect because there hot and so are the grapes....

Both colorways are
smokin.gif
so you can count me in!

I haven't worn my pair of grapes since maybe 07 so I'm not hyped on another release...but obviously the grapes are hot and the Laney's are a colorway I've never had. I'll definitely pick up a couple packs when/if they drop...
grin.gif

I haven't worn my pair of grapes since maybe 07 so I'm not hyped on another release...but obviously the grapes are hot and the Laney's are a colorway I've never had. I'll definitely pick up a couple packs when/if they drop...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

respect? I don't follow
OG > Plus colorways IMO

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

respect? I don't follow
OG > Plus colorways IMO

Damn I must be the only one that is not thrilled at all about these. Laneys are butt ugly, and Grapes are overhyped...

Damn I must be the only one that is not thrilled at all about these. Laneys are butt ugly, and Grapes are overhyped...

I was at footlocker and my boy told me that they catalogue had laney colorway clothing.
Either the pack is real, or they making some AJF laney V's
smh.gif

I was at footlocker and my boy told me that they catalogue had laney colorway clothing.
Either the pack is real, or they making some AJF laney V's
smh.gif

I could see JB doing this. Definitely wouldn't surprise me. I just wish they would get away from all this pack stuff and take it back to only individual releases. I would split the pack and take only the Laney's. I was never a fan of the Grapes anyway. Just personal preference.

I could see JB doing this. Definitely wouldn't surprise me. I just wish they would get away from all this pack stuff and take it back to only individual releases. I would split the pack and take only the Laney's. I was never a fan of the Grapes anyway. Just personal preference.

Nice pack one of the better ones, still not saying its the way to sell jay's though

Nice pack one of the better ones, still not saying its the way to sell jay's though

Back
Top Bottom