Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

If laneys do re-release then hopefully they will once again be in tumbled leather and with the round laces. Grapes in my opinion are just too overhyped.

If laneys do re-release then hopefully they will once again be in tumbled leather and with the round laces. Grapes in my opinion are just too overhyped.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I don't think grapes are over hyped at all, I always appreciate colors than the tradition white/red black/red or white/black

I don't think grapes are over hyped at all, I always appreciate colors than the tradition white/red black/red or white/black

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I respect what you're saying, but after camping out 20 hrs prior to release day back in 06 and going thru 2 pairs my impression is now EHHHHHH, nice colorway but nothing for me to lose sleep over. As always, to each his own.

I respect what you're saying, but after camping out 20 hrs prior to release day back in 06 and going thru 2 pairs my impression is now EHHHHHH, nice colorway but nothing for me to lose sleep over. As always, to each his own.

This would be a nice pack if it gets released. Never owned a pair of V's would be happy if these are the first pairs I owned. Not going to camp out or stress if I cant get my hands on them though. Too bad they will probably have the 23 on the side. The grapes look awesome without it on the first page!

This would be a nice pack if it gets released. Never owned a pair of V's would be happy if these are the first pairs I owned. Not going to camp out or stress if I cant get my hands on them though. Too bad they will probably have the 23 on the side. The grapes look awesome without it on the first page!

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

pass because im always broke

roll.gif
roll.gif
i know the feelin

Back
Top Bottom