Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Wont be suprised if these release seeing that the black/silver 5s are getting the retro treatment soon, I wonder if they will be with/without the 23

I was just thinking the same thing, so it might be a chance there coming out in a package..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Wont be suprised if these release seeing that the black/silver 5s are getting the retro treatment soon, I wonder if they will be with/without the 23

I was just thinking the same thing, so it might be a chance there coming out in a package..

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.
Ah yes. Even up here in Canada, the Laneys did NOT leave the shelves. In fact, I think they hit the clearance rack at Champs at one point.
I myself didn't cop and I want them now. I also still want old team shoes now - BBaller Pures, Pro Quicks, Swift6s etc. haha I agree, it's funny how time changes peoples opinions.
I bet years from now, everyone will be yearning of Oly 6 and 7s from these past couple years

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.
Ah yes. Even up here in Canada, the Laneys did NOT leave the shelves. In fact, I think they hit the clearance rack at Champs at one point.
I myself didn't cop and I want them now. I also still want old team shoes now - BBaller Pures, Pro Quicks, Swift6s etc. haha I agree, it's funny how time changes peoples opinions.
I bet years from now, everyone will be yearning of Oly 6 and 7s from these past couple years

I'll take it!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom