Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Count it!
Indeed
pimp.gif

passed on the laney back in the day but wouldnt mind a pair now....and definetly couldnt get my hands on the grapes back in 06 so this pack is a must cop for me if it is later confirmed

passed on the laney back in the day but wouldnt mind a pair now....and definetly couldnt get my hands on the grapes back in 06 so this pack is a must cop for me if it is later confirmed

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Same here... been fiending for a pair of  laneys, and adding another pair of grapes never hurts... lets just hope they stay fairly true to the original design.  

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Same here... been fiending for a pair of  laneys, and adding another pair of grapes never hurts... lets just hope they stay fairly true to the original design.  

as absolutely awesome as this pack is, i probably won't cop.. i'd rather spend the money on a pair of grapes from '06, and then cop a split pack for the laneys if i want em.. laneys were always one of my favorite j's when i started collecting in '03...

as absolutely awesome as this pack is, i probably won't cop.. i'd rather spend the money on a pair of grapes from '06, and then cop a split pack for the laneys if i want em.. laneys were always one of my favorite j's when i started collecting in '03...

not surprised its being made at all. It will definitely be sought after. hopefully its done well

Back
Top Bottom