Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

attention all upandcomin novices, this is hardly confirmed.

source homie?? 
nerd.gif
my bad. i misinterpreted the post. when u said hardly idk y i was thinkin firmly. so i was actually askin u for ur source sayin it was confirmed. my fault 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

attention all upandcomin novices, this is hardly confirmed.

source homie?? 
nerd.gif
my bad. i misinterpreted the post. when u said hardly idk y i was thinkin firmly. so i was actually askin u for ur source sayin it was confirmed. my fault 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^when was it confirmed? "don't worry, I'll wait"
as much as I hate saying this and agreeing with this dude, they're not 100% confirmed yet, but then again neither was the infrareds
infrareds was confirmed when somebody posted the product code. Once a product code is out you can ask a NikeRep if its legit.

as much as I hate saying this and agreeing with this dude, they're not 100% confirmed yet, but then again neither was the infrareds
infrareds was confirmed when somebody posted the product code. Once a product code is out you can ask a NikeRep if its legit.

Info is still very early but if this package is legit, I'm going to scoop up two

I've always wanted a pair of Laneys in my life

Info is still very early but if this package is legit, I'm going to scoop up two

I've always wanted a pair of Laneys in my life

IM NOT EVEN MAD ABT THIS PACK.... the way NIKE been making decisions within past 2 yrs RELEASE AFTER CONTNT RELEASE INCLUDING RETROING HOT ITEMS THEY RELEASED WITHIN PAST 2 YRS.... NOT SURPRISED.... And i went hard for the grapes in 2006, now these joints releasing GR

Back
Top Bottom