Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

i got a feeling that a 23 will pop up on the side of the Grapes. If that happens, shame on Jordan Brand.

please dont jinx it. jb would ruin da grapes if dey did dis
just curious as to why everyone hates on the "23" stitched on the side?

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

had the laneys traded them and regreted it ever since this would be nice
I traded them in for the Fly-by-U and exchanged those for Obsidian XVs. I am Eric, Lord of the Idiots.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

had the laneys traded them and regreted it ever since this would be nice
I traded them in for the Fly-by-U and exchanged those for Obsidian XVs. I am Eric, Lord of the Idiots.

Laney's Are Pretty Nice.
Grapes Are In My opinion Highly Overrated.
Buuuut.Okay.
(PRETTY BOY SWAG) I GUESS.

Laney's Are Pretty Nice.
Grapes Are In My opinion Highly Overrated.
Buuuut.Okay.
(PRETTY BOY SWAG) I GUESS.

Just goes to show you that collecting Jordans, or keeping a pair on ice, is stupid.  Why keep it on ice when Jordan Brand is going to retro it anyway?  Altitudes, IIIs, Flints, now Grapes?   Is nothing sacred?   I bet they'll retro the xi concords soon. 
mad.gif

Just goes to show you that collecting Jordans, or keeping a pair on ice, is stupid.  Why keep it on ice when Jordan Brand is going to retro it anyway?  Altitudes, IIIs, Flints, now Grapes?   Is nothing sacred?   I bet they'll retro the xi concords soon. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

mad.gif

Well...it is rumored that they will release a concord/columbia pack next December...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

mad.gif

Well...it is rumored that they will release a concord/columbia pack next December...
ohwell.gif

OH MY GOD!That would be the hottest pack to ever be produced. I cant wait for these kicks to come out if they do im def copping this pack

OH MY GOD!That would be the hottest pack to ever be produced. I cant wait for these kicks to come out if they do im def copping this pack

Back
Top Bottom