Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Man I dogged the Laney joints when they dropped. Balled in them after two weeks lol. No one cared about these when they dropped but now people are hype over a rumored re-release...WHY?

Man I dogged the Laney joints when they dropped. Balled in them after two weeks lol. No one cared about these when they dropped but now people are hype over a rumored re-release...WHY?

I got the Grapes from '06 and wouldn't mind copping another pair or 2. I've always liked the Laney's but they were a bit before my time and no one has wanted to sell in a good condition for a fair price...

I got the Grapes from '06 and wouldn't mind copping another pair or 2. I've always liked the Laney's but they were a bit before my time and no one has wanted to sell in a good condition for a fair price...

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

i got a feeling that a 23 will pop up on the side of the Grapes. If that happens, shame on Jordan Brand.

please dont jinx it. jb would ruin da grapes if dey did dis

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

i got a feeling that a 23 will pop up on the side of the Grapes. If that happens, shame on Jordan Brand.

please dont jinx it. jb would ruin da grapes if dey did dis

ill take another 5 pack even though one just droped kinda soon imo they should drop a diff # pack

ill take another 5 pack even though one just droped kinda soon imo they should drop a diff # pack

Back
Top Bottom