Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by jordan11s

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif
i doubt the shoes will bring jordan brand down i think all the hype behind them releasing then for them not to release will just bring our hopes down! if they did release a 2 pack pretty sure theyd sell out hella fast i know of a bunch of people that been wanting either one or both shoes for yrs but dont wanna pay the high reseller price .if they sell for 350 for both instead of 350 for one people gonna eat these up imo

Stop it now before they do that. 310....don't give them ideas

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif
i doubt the shoes will bring jordan brand down i think all the hype behind them releasing then for them not to release will just bring our hopes down! if they did release a 2 pack pretty sure theyd sell out hella fast i know of a bunch of people that been wanting either one or both shoes for yrs but dont wanna pay the high reseller price .if they sell for 350 for both instead of 350 for one people gonna eat these up imo

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif

$310 Is Already Steep... $350 Is Out Of The Question... I Love Both Of These Shoes But If Thats The Case Your Better Off Huntin Down A Pair Of OG Grapes For That Price...

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif

$310 Is Already Steep... $350 Is Out Of The Question... I Love Both Of These Shoes But If Thats The Case Your Better Off Huntin Down A Pair Of OG Grapes For That Price...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !
No truth to this pack - some JB endorsed rapper/athlete would've worn at least one of these shoes by now if they were to come out.

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !
No truth to this pack - some JB endorsed rapper/athlete would've worn at least one of these shoes by now if they were to come out.

Originally Posted by vood99

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !

Not necessarily... Its only Feb. Nobody knew what was up with the infrared pack until it closer to release date

Originally Posted by vood99

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !

Not necessarily... Its only Feb. Nobody knew what was up with the infrared pack until it closer to release date

Originally Posted by Rod301

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif

$150 is retail for all Jordan now.  The only exceptions being the 11s and 13s.

Originally Posted by Rod301

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

And the 2's were $135 and the 3's originally labeled $135, then bumped to $150, the BHM 3's $175, Cole 3's same last minute bump to $160.  There is no standard price for retro J's anymore.  The point is it makes no marketing sense to take two of the most popular shoes ever and put them in a pack for $310.  When I see the shoes and box, I'll believe it.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

And the 2's were $135 and the 3's originally labeled $135, then bumped to $150, the BHM 3's $175, Cole 3's same last minute bump to $160.  There is no standard price for retro J's anymore.  The point is it makes no marketing sense to take two of the most popular shoes ever and put them in a pack for $310.  When I see the shoes and box, I'll believe it.

Another 'Get Over" by jordan Brand...!! Who The **$K Wants Laneys..!! They knowPeople Wouldnt touch them At 175$ (Real Talk)

Another 'Get Over" by jordan Brand...!! Who The **$K Wants Laneys..!! They knowPeople Wouldnt touch them At 175$ (Real Talk)

this pack will release....they are not set on a release date..but it will go down....laney and grapes?? INSANE

Back
Top Bottom