Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

I really doubt this is true...
JB already released a 5's Package, but I know they will drop a package.
The only question is what 2 shoes will JB choose?!

I really doubt this is true...
JB already released a 5's Package, but I know they will drop a package.
The only question is what 2 shoes will JB choose?!

I guess i should sell my grapes now before this pack floods the market.....So done with JB

I guess i should sell my grapes now before this pack floods the market.....So done with JB

sounds good...just hope the quality is up to par..
grin.gif

OVER WIT... HOPEFULLY NO 23 ON THE SIDE OF THE GRAPES.. BUTTT IF HISTORY SHOWS US CORRECTLY ITS PROBABLY GONNA BE THERE.. UNFORTUNATELY
eyes.gif

OVER WIT... HOPEFULLY NO 23 ON THE SIDE OF THE GRAPES.. BUTTT IF HISTORY SHOWS US CORRECTLY ITS PROBABLY GONNA BE THERE.. UNFORTUNATELY
eyes.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah, I can see JB stiching the "23" on the side to add a little change.

I have both already, but maybe want to pick up for new pairs. Honestly, it is no rush though! IMO 

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah, I can see JB stiching the "23" on the side to add a little change.

I have both already, but maybe want to pick up for new pairs. Honestly, it is no rush though! IMO 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ijapino

watch 'em add a #23 to the side of the grapes and remove it from the laney's just to mess with us.
if that happens i will be
mad.gif
I wouldnt be surprised....in fact...i wouldnt be surprised if the quality was trash...look at what they did with the powder blue IXs
indifferent.gif

I'm about to UNDS my grapes now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ijapino

watch 'em add a #23 to the side of the grapes and remove it from the laney's just to mess with us.
if that happens i will be
mad.gif
I wouldnt be surprised....in fact...i wouldnt be surprised if the quality was trash...look at what they did with the powder blue IXs
indifferent.gif

I'm about to UNDS my grapes now
grin.gif

If this ends up being true, I'd want to get both of them. I wasn't buying sneakers heavily when the Laney's first dropped and I was on an anti-jordan kick the last time the grapes dropped. These would be perfect in my collection now and I'd probably end up wearing the hell out of them.

If this ends up being true, I'd want to get both of them. I wasn't buying sneakers heavily when the Laney's first dropped and I was on an anti-jordan kick the last time the grapes dropped. These would be perfect in my collection now and I'd probably end up wearing the hell out of them.

They need to stop with these packs. They know people will buy them though. The only good thing is I'll be able to pick it up for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom