Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by darealjkid

geez .......it would be cool if jb didnt retro shoes every 4 to 5 years. i think its a conspiracy to kill the shoe game. you have to leave some things harder to attain. it adds to the "thrill of the hunt" aspect of the game. yet another reason im onto samples......... anybody with me?
I'm not. I think it's a good idea. It gives people who miss out on them the first time to cop them the second time around. plus I don't have dish out a ton of money on ebay on the pair I missed out on because I could wait until it release again and save a whole bunch of money.

geez .......it would be cool if jb didnt retro shoes every 4 to 5 years. i think its a conspiracy to kill the shoe game. you have to leave some things harder to attain. it adds to the "thrill of the hunt" aspect of the game. yet another reason im onto samples......... anybody with me?
I'm not. I think it's a good idea. It gives people who miss out on them the first time to cop them the second time around. plus I don't have dish out a ton of money on ebay on the pair I missed out on because I could wait until it release again and save a whole bunch of money.

Originally Posted by DR813

QFT

Originally Posted by DR813

QFT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
roll.gif

great news! 
happy.gif

I sold/traded both my retro 5's awhile back so now all I have left are the 60+ Grapes and Laneys.

great news! 
happy.gif

I sold/traded both my retro 5's awhile back so now all I have left are the 60+ Grapes and Laneys.

Back
Top Bottom