Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Even though I never owned a pair myself, one thing I noticed about the Laney V's back in the day was how GREAT the leather was on those. It was that durable tumbled leather.

I still remember seeing those sit on shelves for $69.99 back than. Nobody wanted them.
I have to agree, I have had two pairs (the first pair I sold and later bought a crispy pair). The leather is nice and thick and doesnt crease easily.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Even though I never owned a pair myself, one thing I noticed about the Laney V's back in the day was how GREAT the leather was on those. It was that durable tumbled leather.

I still remember seeing those sit on shelves for $69.99 back than. Nobody wanted them.
I have to agree, I have had two pairs (the first pair I sold and later bought a crispy pair). The leather is nice and thick and doesnt crease easily.

Why oh why couldnt they just release the grapes by themselves or with any other V's besides the laneys
30t6p3b.gif

Why oh why couldnt they just release the grapes by themselves or with any other V's besides the laneys
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom