Rumor : Kevin Garnett retiring after this season?

Son got offended
laugh.gif

If he does he had a great career. Better to go out on somewhat of a good note instead of continuing to be a shell of yourself as the years go on.

He's still got it...especially when you put him at center where he's been playing like a Top-10 center this season...even arguably Top-5 center when you consider his impact on both ends of the floor. Sure as a PF he can't average the same numbers he had in his prime but as a center, that kind of production is still big time. In the right situation, he could still play for the next 2 years and have a similar impact

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by PMatic

Anything's possible.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ANYTHINGS POSSSSIBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

but seriously just go to Chicago and close out your career....

or Los Angeles like u were supposed to years ago

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Essential1

Shut up.. You root for multiple teams. You can't even talk fair weather fan rooting for who ever.By the way I know more about NBA front offices than you could ever dream to know.

This has nothing to do with KG. stay on Topic

Yes and Mentioning my name completely out of left field was on topic
laugh.gif

It will be restated again..  WhatsLosinLike  would never know half of what I know about the front office of every NBA team.... Include his own 17 favorite teams.

Doesn't really matter, though.

He can obviously play, but that doesn't always prevent players from retiring. Clyde Drexler retired with a 18.4 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 5.5 apg and 1.8 spg statline.

Retire a Celtic. Play one more year and that number will be retired in the rafters. Don't go off playing for these other loser franchises.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Retire a Celtic. Play one more year and that number will be retired in the rafters. Don't go off playing for these other loser franchises.
He doesn't even have to play one more year, you guys will retire his number. You guys retire every ****ing number
laugh.gif

The most hated player in the NBA but when he retires he will get paid the homage he deserves. Much love for KG if he retires.
pimp.gif

It would be hard to see KG gone just by nostalgia alone. I mean he was "Da Kid" back in the mid 90s, in Fun Police commercials and wearing Jordan XIs. I remember KG in NBA Live 96 on Super Nintendo! While I think he could play a few more seasons, leaving while still effective aint a bad thing.

KG one of my all time favs.  Always felt he was under rated even though hes a first ballot HOFer.  Celtics are gonna miss him drastically, especially on the defensive end.  Kinda hope he retires, pains me to watch him play with his bad knee.  Legend.

I hope he retires. Dirtiest player in the leahue since Stockton retired. Dude fouls on every play, whether offense or on defense.

KG went from being one of my favorite players to someone I absolutely hate.

Regardless, he's a first ballot HOF'er and will go down as one of the best PF's of all time.

Used to be a big KG fan till he started suiting up in gonorrhea green now I can't stand dude great player tho

Originally Posted by zube42

Regardless, he's a first ballot HOF'er and will go down as one of the best PF's of all time.

Agree 100 percent

Originally Posted by emier2

Originally Posted by zube42

Agree 100 percent
+1. Admired him for sticking it out in Minnesota, but after the 'chip everyone saw the attitude (see: clapping in Jose Calderon's face. If anyone else in the league did that it would've been an automatic T, no question)

It would be nice if he can win his 2nd championship and retire afterwards.
Kevin Garnett wasn't that great in the first seasons but became better and better
as an allround Smallforward with height and yet good athleticsm.

Back
Top Bottom