Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def gotta pick these up if/when they drop. I've been wanting these since the pack they came in.

Hearing Lightning 4's on 11/16/13, Bred 1's on 11/21/13 & Black/White 5's on 11/29/13

Hearing Lightning 4's on 11/16/13, Bred 1's on 11/21/13 & Black/White 5's on 11/29/13
If so pretty well kept secret, none of this years previews have shown them (Thunder's) as being released.  I keep hearing more about the Black Cat's 14, would be perfect wife already wants a pair it would be just in time for anniversary.  However that would be a expensive month, 2 IV's and 2 V's just for me.  Meh.  Oh well.

I wish someone would just say yes or no

One well conn guy says he saw a launch list for the remainder year and it was not on there

??????

Hmm anybody else hear that phone ringing? Cause I'm PRETTY SURE I called 11/16 but hey who am I but somebody who's been on NT since the Snuggle Mcduggal days

Hmm anybody else hear that phone ringing? Cause I'm PRETTY SURE I called 11/16 but hey who am I but somebody who's been on NT since the Snuggle Mcduggal days

There's probably not too many people here that know what your talking about.

Wow thats a blast from the past, I recall all the inside dope snuggle used to bring to
N.T., s.c., even sneakerfiles when they had a forum..

Wait a sec Gr8terade, are you possibly McDuggal, back in the mix ,minus the snuggle teddy bear avvy ???

Last edited:
here i thought i was gonna save money

SMH

hope these arent too limited. make em a GR?

please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom