Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this RD is legit, all I need for this year is these, black tongue 5s, and taxi 12s. The black/red 1s aren't a priority for me.

Does anyone know what black and white 5s are supposed to release this November as well?

If this RD is legit, all I need for this year is these, black tongue 5s, and taxi 12s. The black/red 1s aren't a priority for me.

Does anyone know what black and white 5s are supposed to release this November as well?
I heard the black and white Vs are supposed to release on 11/29

November is lining up to be busy, Laney's, Lightnings, and Bred 1's. It's gonna be a rough month on funds come time for the 11's.

Last edited:
I heard the black and white Vs are supposed to release on 11/29
Yeah I know the date but I meant what colorway. Is it the "Oreo" 5s that we thought were going to be in the fear pack, or is it something else?

Sorry for not being clear with that.

Yeah I know the date but I meant what colorway. Is it the "Oreo" 5s that we thought were going to be in the fear pack, or is it something else?

Sorry for not being clear with that.
Yeah it's the Oreos coming out 11/29. the fears are releasing the same day as the other shoes in the pack in August I believe

I told myself I was only going to cop 1 pair this holiday season but I want these as well as taxi 12s. Decisions decisions....

If these do drop they really need to consider changing the tabs plastic opposed to cloth.

I don't think they will change the heel tabs.  Not sure why they choose to go this route.  I have seen complaints from a lot of people.  It should be addressed.

I always have to see pics so I know the release is actually happening. Until I see pics I just think they aren't releasing that just my mentality

It's definitely releasing.  They plan/planned to re-release both the Thunder and Lightning.  They did it with the Thunder already and now it is time for the Lightning.  They could however push the date back again like they already did for the March date.  Wouldn't be too surprised if it happened.  I have a feeling these will be slightly more limited than the Thunder re-release but I'm just taking an educated guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom