Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats a blast from the past, I recall all the inside dope snuggle used to bring to
N.T., s.c., even sneakerfiles when they had a forum..

Wait a sec Gr8terade, are you possibly McDuggal, back in the mix ,minus the snuggle teddy bear avvy ???

Maybe it's the hot chick snuggles is supposed to be... Or Randy. Lol

Maybe it's the hot chick snuggles is supposed to be... Or Randy. Lol

Lol I could never be snuggles but I wish. And the chick is the one who starred in 30 Mins or Less. Me and her have to meet formally so we can populate an island lol

I wanted these bad back in '06. If they're easy to cop like the Thunders then I'll pick em up. If they're not I'll live without em.

naw not a pack for both shoes together. were sold separately but came with the accessories like you mentioned.
I still cant believe that the thunder pack with a jacket was 500 dollars back then... thats as much as the lebron championship pack with 2 shoes and 2 shirts

naw not a pack for both shoes together. were sold separately but came with the accessories like you mentioned.
I still cant believe that the thunder pack with a jacket was 500 dollars back then... thats as much as the lebron championship pack with 2 shoes and 2 shirts

6/11 pack was 300 I think... talk about a steal :lol:

I was thinking about getting the thunders just so that if I do cop I will have both shoes but I never pulled the trigger. I'm on the fence on these because of all the other releases in the same month

November 16th can anyone confirm?

And with QS releases, do certain places not offering them oline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom