rumors confirmed!!!!

all these new colrways are garbage.

all the retros that will come out with the new colorways have already been copped.

cement iv's will not even come close to the three pairs of retros. they will have a jumpman, banana shaped, payless material, with a DTRT parttern on it,PASSSS.

all i want to know is if the slam dunk pack with the elephant III's and if the BORDEAUX's are coming out.

i would or might cop the I's pack with the celtics CW but i just copped a couple of pairs of the red black already.

none of these j's coming out makes sense. oh well, got all the j's i need already. thank god........

Where's "GreatestGoliath" at?

He said over and over that the Bordeaux's were dropping.

I am surprised they would release the raptors and french blue 7's at the same time again, if you remember, those dropped on the say day last time, but theyweren't in a pack.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

all these new colrways are garbage.

all the retros that will come out with the new colorways have already been copped.

cement iv's will not even come close to the three pairs of retros. they will have a jumpman, banana shaped, payless material, with a DTRT parttern on it, PASSSS.

all i want to know is if the slam dunk pack with the elephant III's and if the BORDEAUX's are coming out.

i would or might cop the I's pack with the celtics CW but i just copped a couple of pairs of the red black already.

none of these j's coming out makes sense. oh well, got all the j's i need already. thank god........

Did mike Bust in your cereal? you went in
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last thing I heard was they switched the CW's of the AJ VII Orlando pack. The first is the actual color MJ wore at Chicago Stadium and the other is Blackwith white pinstripes.

i'm glad JB is beginning to come around, but is it really gonna hurt to get a single retro? i'm tired of all these packs after 2008.

That VII pack has potential to be great but that DTRT anniv. pack(if true) will be robocopped.
pimp.gif

btw that Bred cw in the 1's pack should have been the one he wore in that game.
smh.gif

Hmm..i might have to cop the VII package..and maybe those one's..i wonder what those dtrt anniversary 3's will look like..

I hate packs. ahh. soo expensive and ur forced to buy a !*%* shoe. plus ruines value of the shoe they retro so noob collectors can getem.. sompetimes i hatejordan

Back
Top Bottom