rumors confirmed!!!!

I wonder what the availablitty of this pack will be.
eyes.gif

dont care for any of those.
I was happy to get rid of both of those.
Frenchys were the worst leather I have ever seen on a Jordan model, worst than pure $ IVs

idk if white cement ivs are dropping because the metallic 1s were dubbed the DTRT pack on theshoegame.

Bordeauxs are probably a QS still

Originally Posted by Jcool813

so i bought the QS 1s so ppl could cop later? They better change something about it.
i would think you buy it because you like them.

wording was wrong. i was low on cash but had to cop. If i knew i would have another opportunity i would have waited.

Besides they are mids. Count the laces holes. 8 = mid 9 = high

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

So does that mean 3 Air Jordan 1 packs? We got Lakers and Black Grey, Black/Red and Celtics, and Metallics?

Apparently, i think after this year ill be set on 1's for quite some time, the hares are releasing also so thats exprected pairs of 1's....dam

cements are a must have. i still have 2 raptors retro's and 1 frenchie i can pass on that pack....... I also bought the bred strap 1's. i think illstill buy the 1's pack.......

both packs are deff fire!!...i'm guessin the "raging bull/dmp 2" pack of 5's, is goin to be a chicago colorway and a cleveland color tocontinue the 60plus pack idea, i just wonder if they're gonna do the 2's or 3's since in 1987, mike dropped 60+ on both detroit and atlanta

YES I LOVE SEVENS
AND MORE NOW IN THAT PACK IS LOOKING GOOD
BUT THOSE DONT LOOK LIKE THE BORDEAUX LOOK LIKE RAPTORS TO ME

Originally Posted by tz85

is funny that both of the viii came out the same day the first time
the blue tongue on the french blues this time is a plus
pimp.gif

i got fresh raptors, but another pair wouldn't hurt...i'll see if the material is better or not.

i like all those pairs, even the "boston" I's but maybe thats just cause im a celtics fan haha
but those orlando vii are pretty hott too

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hate when people call the blk/red VII Raptors...or even Bread..opps I mean Breds...IT FREAKIN BLK/RED... FYI the Blk/Red VII's came out waaaaaaay before there was an NBA Team called The Raptors...Stop it already!

preach, amen, testify
meh...jalen rose wore em while he was playing for the raptors..thats enuff validation for me.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hate when people call the blk/red VII Raptors...or even Bread..opps I mean Breds...IT FREAKIN BLK/RED... FYI the Blk/Red VII's came out waaaaaaay before there was an NBA Team called The Raptors...Stop it already!

preach, amen, testify
meh...jalen rose wore em while he was playing for the raptors..thats enuff validation for me.
so what that's still not good enough to be called *raptors* plus jalen rose was already on his downside of his NBA career.

you dont see anyone call the concord XI's *The Spurs* even tho they were lows, just because Derek Anderson wore them.

plus theres many other players right now that wear numbed jordans and they dont call them by the team, Kids these days ..smh

Back
Top Bottom