rumors confirmed!!!!

i thought 09 was going to save me alot of money from JB and spend on nike retro. now JB is gonna get alot of that money back. those orland 7s are lookin hot,same with the celtic 1s.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hate when people call the blk/red VII Raptors...or even Bread..opps I mean Breds...IT FREAKIN BLK/RED... FYI the Blk/Red VII's came out waaaaaaay before there was an NBA Team called The Raptors...Stop it already!

preach, amen, testify
meh...jalen rose wore em while he was playing for the raptors..thats enuff validation for me.
so what that's still not good enough to be called *raptors* plus jalen rose was already on his downside of his NBA career.

you dont see anyone call the concord XI's *The Spurs* even tho they were lows, just because Derek Anderson wore them.

plus theres many other players right now that wear numbed jordans and they dont call them by the team, Kids these days ..smh

the raptor name tends to stick around because non of the other nicknames or even the original desription on the box address the purple thats prominent all overthe shoe...

Sweeeeeeeet!
pimp.gif
and welcome to niketalk.

I want those sevens but are they packaged together cuz I heard some1 say each shoe was with a set of clothing.........

I think some of the I packs are not packages, but packs where they are released individualy but with clothing to match. Similar to a LS release.

expect to see every jordan mike wore on court when he dropped 60 on cats on court and also possibly the other shoe in the pack the same jordan mike wore but inthe color the team he scored 60 on. and possibly the date he scored them. prepare for the quick strike war NT lol.. not sayin the is all fact and confimed butis does make sense.

Raptors again? Really? Why?

Makes no sense. The '02 retro is VERY easy to find and sells for something like $180-200.

And the french blues? A retro of a retro plus colorway...*!$ is that?

I say no thanks, once again.

Im VERY happy about this VII Pack ... Them Orlando VII's are FIRE ... I dont understand WHY the Black / Red VII again ? Dont get me wrong they are mysecond ALL TIME FAV Jordan but why , they just dropped not to long ago .... I know they wanted to stick to the 60 point theme but they should of gave us SOMEDAMN BORDEAUXS VIIs .... Now that Is pack Black / Red / White and that Boston colorway is something DOPE .... in this case what was the point of dropping themStrap Is then ??? None the less I well be copping there 2 packs . And if the White / Cement IVs drop that would be DOPE .... " Yo you stepped on my BRANDNEW WHITE AIR JORDANS I JUST BOUGHT " , " Ill F you up 2 times " - BUGGING OUT - .... in that case JB should give us them for $100 like theywhere back then and in the MOVIE .... - DO THE RIGHT THING -

Way to go on your first post, i think i just went from 6 to midnight on these. I'm orlando fan so the 7's are lookin nice and even though the 1'shave been done so many times its ridiculous they are still a good standard shoe, like the dunks they were designed after
smile.gif

Keep in mind what somebody here (or in one of these threads) mentioned (I think MarcSJ) - Not all "packs" are "packages" - meaning justbecause it's called a pack doesn't mean they will be packaged together. Nike has had plenty of "packs" where each shoe was sold seperately(Transformers pack springs to mind). I'm not sayihng these won't all be packaged together, but dude seemed to hint that they might not be. So don'tget all worked up over it until you see how they are released.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Keep in mind what somebody here (or in one of these threads) mentioned (I think MarcSJ) - Not all "packs" are "packages" - meaning just because it's called a pack doesn't mean they will be packaged together. Nike has had plenty of "packs" where each shoe was sold seperately (Transformers pack springs to mind). I'm not sayihng these won't all be packaged together, but dude seemed to hint that they might not be. So don't get all worked up over it until you see how they are released.
Yes, not all Jordan 1's will be together in a pack, they call it a pack because it comes w/ matching apparel. The celtics/bred will be"IN" pack for sure unless JB change again.

Jordan needs to give up on this pack BS, release the colorways and let people decide which one they want. The economy is not fit for this.

Back
Top Bottom