rumors confirmed!!!!

i wouldnt be surprised if the dtrt 4s is in this colorway.

dtrt1.jpeg
air-jordan-spizike-dtrt-1.jpg

roll.gif

you know JB will ruin it somehow.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

anybody feel anything about the bred Is r coming out again?!
since they just came out the strap bred Is...
i dont get it, why? just for money eh?
if so, i may as well just sell my strap, n wait for the pack, lol.
The 1s that are coming out are Black Toe Highs, supposedly...not a High Top Version of the Black/Red Strap 1s That Came Out Last Holiday.

thx.
yeah i read earlier post about this 1s pack idea of 60+, n it said black toe 1s, hopefully it is black toe 1s in high top instead of the bred 1s.
otherwise, i feel regreted to buy the high strap~ lol
btw, even blk toe high, but just about 3 years ago came out the bmp, i still have them DS... hmm should i keep the mid top or hightop, a question to myself...
i have short leg... maybe mid top~
roll.gif

Just when I thought I was saying farewell last year to JB...well, hello again. The pinstrips/orl & raptors are looking nice. I's aren't bad either.

The 1's and 7's pac will be copped. The 4's would be if there was 'Nike Air', but I highly dought that would happen.
mad.gif

I have a feeling those black 7's will look a lil different than the raptors colorway from 2002. From the pic it looks like IMO its a raptors colorway withdark grey panels on the toe and side on the shoe.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

they got rid of the lakers
smh.gif
School days pack(alpha/omega pack) is still coming, Huskies a.k.a lakers comes w/ strap. Pics soon.

287euf6.jpg
People....please stop calling these 1's Huskies, Lakers, etc. These are the colors of MJ's fraternity, Omega Psi Phi( Que Dogs), hencethe Omega in the Alpha/Omega. If anything call them the Omegas or the Q's

1. Black/Red VII's have been retroed already, and can still find them for a decent price. No Need to wasted money on a gimmick, and crappy quality.
2. The I's have been whored out like no other. They are no longer special, and look stupid with a jumpman on the back. Stop beating a dead horse JB.
3. They will screw up the White/Cement IV's. The Cement will be off, Jumpman will look horrible on the back, and the leather will be just like themilitaries, and fire reds, not to mention the other obious changes on the IV's. Please leave this classic colorway alone, as JB will never get the IV rightagain.

Back
Top Bottom