rumors confirmed!!!!

^ if 150 is your limit then i understand why you've been waiting.

they have most sizes on ebay for good prices.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

god i hope i find a job by the time those joints come out
pimp.gif
frown.gif

my sentiment exactly!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^well, true flight is a performance-wise kicks, made for the peep to ballin, but i think the VIIs pack r for the ppl made to casual wear...

11's pack... hmm interesting, but i wnt og CWs...

The VII's look nice. Might have to get them to replace the one's I sold few months back.

Originally Posted by jayzv

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

why did i buy blk red 1 straps

i think those are mids in the pack

i had the same thoughts as u jonnydpgc, but i heard those aint gonna be bred cuz just released of the high strap, thts wht JB don't do, u can look bak~
anyways, i heard those gonna be high top blk toe~ it sounds making more sense, n these r just the catalog pics, not even confirmed yet, just showing thewholesalers wht JB is going to bring up later on.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by jayzv

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

why did i buy blk red 1 straps

i think those are mids in the pack

i had the same thoughts as u jonnydpgc, but i heard those aint gonna be bred cuz just released of the high strap, thts wht JB don't do, u can look bak~
anyways, i heard those gonna be high top blk toe~ it sounds making more sense, n these r just the catalog pics, not even confirmed yet, just showing the wholesalers wht JB is going to bring up later on.
Anyone still wondering they will be highs....all jordan 1s except maybe straps look like mids in catalog pics

Back
Top Bottom