RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

If you're on NRC (formerly Nike+ Running), be sure to hashtag #NTrunning in your post. Under "Community", you'll be able to see a cumulative of all our collective mileage and a leaderboard. Maybe we can get an #NT #challenge going soon too? :nerd:

We are currently at 37mi.

Soooo... I just posted my 6 September runs to the feed with #ntrunning and increased our mileage a bit. And I've got plenty more to come, including a 24 miler this weekend!

On a related note, I'll be hitting 700 miles in my Clifton 1s this month, as long as the medical tape in the forefoot holds up [emoji]128559[/emoji]

Would someone be able to share the key differences between the vomero 10 or 11 vs the hoka cliftons? Seeing everyone's rave reviews has me curious.

Is that a fair comparison and if not, which Nike shoe would be the most comparable?

Thanks in advance for your advice/insight

Would someone be able to share the key differences between the vomero 10 or 11 vs the hoka cliftons? Seeing everyone's rave reviews has me curious.

Is that a fair comparison and if not, which Nike shoe would be the most comparable?

Thanks in advance for your advice/insight

Wow a lot of people are giving Hokas a shot! I like it! :smokin

Compared to Hokas, Vomeros feel A LOT heavier. However, Vomeros have that responsiveness with the forefoot and heel Zoom. If I were to select Nike's most comparable running shoe to the Cliftons, it would probably be the Lunaracer3 (and maybe the LunarEPIC).

Chipping away mileage before 1,000mi for the year :smokin

Last edited:
Apple teamed up w/ Nike for the new Apple Watch :nerd:

Apple Watch Nike+, like all Apple Watch Series 2 models, features built-in GPS to track pace, distance and route, so users can run without an iPhone[emoji]174[/emoji]. With the brightest display Apple has ever made, metrics are easy to read, no matter the sun’s glare, and if users decide to take a post-run dip in the pool, Apple Watch Nike+ is water resistant 50 meters, for swimming.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/apple-...vbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjI2OTFfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Awwwww shiiiiii :smokin :nerd: Goodbye, Garmin.

Last edited:
Nike doesn't make shoes in wide sizes right? I always have trouble fitting in running shoes (nothing else), always had to size up. I'm an 11 but my free run 2s are a 12 and are kinda snug. But recently I bought some asics in a 4e and they fit perfect

Last edited:
Yah they sell wide and narrows sizes on NDC.

Some of Nike shoes are already wide as it is though like the Pegasus, I find it just about right for my wide feet without going the extra wide in size.

Wonder why they didn't mention battery life being improved, as i imagine it will be more drained with gps..

With my Apple Watch, battery doesn't last all day if I run for over an hour. Not a big deal to a lot of people, but still.

I went to the Nike outlet in Long Beach and they had several wide shoes.

Classic Apple by not putting GPS in the first watch.  A no-brainer of a feature that you just knew was going to be in the "improved" Apple Watch 2.

Been slacking so hard fellas. Marathon in 2 weeks and have only ran 2 days this week

First runs I've missed all training. Leaving on Thursday, really stocked to get some runs in Berlins. Hopefully I don't ruin my training doing something dumb :lol:

Praying for nice and cool weather :smokin

Last edited:
You ran a half in Ultraboosts while using the Nike app lol? How did the UB perform?

I went for my first run in my Hoka 1 Clif 3s. I hadn't ran in a few weeks so I was feeling it. But the cushion was [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I was worried about the stability but I was running on pavement and didn't roll my ankle. Comfort is great. I guess my only "issue" is the high ride and amount of cushion. I didn't feel like I was generating a lot of energy.

There are some sand trails and hills nearby. I'll see how these perform on there.

Back
Top Bottom