RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

maximum effort

love the Vomero11s for some distance running, just so plush, no sign of heel pain

Last edited:
Is Garmin dropping a Fenix 4 soon? Prices went down on the 3.

That's what I'm thinking... :nerd: I just got a Fenix 3 HR to play with... This thing is heavy! It's twice as heavier and thicker than my vivoactive. I'll probably do a test run tomorrow. :smokin

I'm also considering the FR630.

Last edited:
How does it feel to transition from zoom in Peg33 to those FK Racers?

I just can't imagine running more than 2miles (maybe 3 max) on such a low to the ground shoe these days especially after LunarEpics/Peg33/Vom11 are just so well cushioned.

I can't even run on Free Runs and those are/were my favorites.

How does it feel to transition from zoom in Peg33 to those FK Racers?

I just can't imagine running more than 2miles (maybe 3 max) on such a low to the ground shoe these days especially after LunarEpics/Peg33/Vom11 are just so well cushioned.

I can't even run on Free Runs and those are/were my favorites.

The weight is the first thing I've noticed from transitioning. I feel that I can pull off sub7s more easier in the FKRs than any of my other shoes (including the LR3s). They're not that low, imo.

In the market for a new watch also cant stand this forerunner 230

What don't you like about the FR230?

^ depending where I'm at the gps signal is horrible which affects my average pace time per lap...... 

I dont have a iphone so the new apple watch isn't a option

Last edited:
yepppp 

man I swear that watch had me tripping.... Im like I couldnt of fallen off this bad had me running a 10.00 min mile bahahha im looking to pull the trigger this black friday on a new watch 

If you already have the Apple Watch Series 2 is the only difference with the Nike+ Apple Watch just the Nike+ Band and Nike+ watch faces?

^ ^ ^

I think he is saying he already has the series 2 and what is the difference between it and the series 2 Nike+ version.

484/500mi (in these Racers) Got to test the fenix3HR as well :smokin

I LOVE the runanalysis! It has HR, cadence, vo2max, lactate threshold, etc! Its weight is DEFINITELY noticeable on wrist though...

Last edited:

how many miles do you think i can get out of a pair of LunarTempos, i just got a pair
Once I hit 300 miles, forefoot cushioning was done.  I've got about 350 on them now, but they're out of my rotation for training.  I might throw them in for a few more runs sometime, but I doubt I'll make it to 400.

Has anyone had trouble with their Nike plus app not calculating your runs correctly? Its seems my normal everyday rusn are short by .25 miles. Im having to edit my runs and this is causing me not to see my actual times and splits. Also the GPS isnt tracking my runs correctly either. Has any one encountered these problem?

Had a rough cold over the weekend. I was off to such a great start for this month and have fallen behind in my training. :frown:

This new Nike Running app is confusing me. I found #NTRunning on the Community board, how abouts do I join it?

Back
Top Bottom