RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Good luck to everyone running the NYC marathon tomorrow!!!!

Today's run...

G'luck to all the racers out there! KILL IT! :nthat:

Okay, I'll be returning the Apple Watch. The data it provides is so shallow to what Garmin offers. I'll stick with my old VA for now. It seems to be more accurate with the latest software update. However, I'm looking to upgrade it soon. Hopefully, I can get my hands on a Fenix3 or the FR235. :nerd:

Last edited:
Just hope to get a feedback from you guys.

Planning to get a pair of runners to replace my current one, been contemplating whether to get the ultraboost caged or the uncaged ones since I'm tryna find a pair with max comfort so that it wouldn't hurt my ankle and knees. Anyone who had both could help me out here?

TY.

Just hope to get a feedback from you guys.

Planning to get a pair of runners to replace my current one, been contemplating whether to get the ultraboost caged or the uncaged ones since I'm tryna find a pair with max comfort so that it wouldn't hurt my ankle and knees. Anyone who had both could help me out here?

TY.

I'm pretty sure the uncaged would be the complete opposite of what you need and not be a good running shoe for you.

Try the ST version if you need something that'll be easier on you, and an addidas shoe

Last edited:
Best stability shoe is the odyssey for me.

The 2 fits a lot tighter, and I'm not sure which is better tbh, but both are very good.

Last edited:
I'm still faithful to the LunarTempo for distances, and the Zoom Elite 8 for 5 miles or less.

I'm pretty sure the uncaged would be the complete opposite of what you need and not be a good running shoe for you.

Try the ST version if you need something that'll be easier on you, and an addidas shoe

Thanks for your input man! I'll check the ST out. Any other recommendations other than this?

Thanks guys

Any of you ever gone into those stores that make you walk/run barefoot and recommend a shoe that would be best fir for your foot?

I'll be glad when I get enough energy (and time) to do two runs a day. Those "couch to 5k" type plans really haven't worked for me, so I'm just trying my hardest to build up endurance as much as possible.

Bakersfield Marathon this Sunday... probably going to use the Vomero 10s, since I'm pacing the 3:58 group and not going for a PR.

illustrayt illustrayt curious about the peg33s, since they also have dual zoom units and they're an ounce lighter than the Vomeros. How would you say the two compare?

Vomeros are more plush, I own both and looking at them the rubber compound on the forefoot midsole are much softer than Pegasus.

Vomeros are also more padded overall and the insoles thicker.

Back
Top Bottom